All Comments on 'Shorts #02: The Second Time Around'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There has to be a sequel to this

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
OK, I'm Hooked

Unlikely scenario but well writtten, enough so to overcome the initial skepticism. A sort of back-door loving wives story. Will he forgive her? I would think the trust she violated that ended their marriage is to be the heart of chapter two. Looking forward to it.

roller_girl06roller_girl06over 11 years ago

Hoping for a second chapter !

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
VERY OFTEN; LIFE DOESNT FOLLOW THE SONG LYRICS

in real time the shit did happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

demure101demure101over 11 years ago
A sequel would be lovely -

From your other stories I'm not so sure it was a breach of trust that made Heather end things... But there's only one who can tell us!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years ago

Isn't it sad that when two people discover that they can be something other than what they were, the hestations seems like forever. I saw that at least one commenting person looks at this story as something that could never happen but in the real world it could and does happen.

The internet allows people to communicate in ways that they could never do face to face. We try harder to superimpose emotions into our words. Writing allows us to fully think about what we will say and not just stumble out words in a conversation that gets twisted in meaning.

I hope that you will alow us to see where this awakening will take them.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 10 years ago
Whoa!!!

What happened next? This cannot be the end??? No way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay. This is a short but ... too short. Either add more to the end or fill in a little more about their previous break-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous