All Comments on 'Growing Up College Ch. 3'

by FreshPeach

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Congratulations Fresh Peach

This was a well written and exciting story that kept me hard from beginning to end.

It had all the aspects a man fantasises about and best of all it was believable.(Except the bit about you sucking Tim's cock after he had taken it out of your ass.)

If you are really female and as adventurous as your writing suggests you must have a great time and that is the way to go.Enjoy life to the fullest while you are still young.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic series

It was a great story...although a bit hurried. If I wasn't married....I'd slip down to Pa. for some Peach..juice... :-) What a gorgeous woman.

Please keep writimg..Your incest stories are great too!

colin23colin23over 12 years ago
Disappointing epilogue

What happened? Did you lose interest? The excellent 3 episodes could have led on to something much more satisfying instead of just fizzling out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you go to college?

Okay, I waited until I read all 3 chapters. First, the good feedback: You write better than many on this site. Most of your writing is grammatical and there are very few spelling or punctuatio errors. The 2 female roommates turning from straight to lesbian to 3-way to orgies, is all too predictable, but you manage to give more plausibility to the 1st two chapters than is usual for this plot-line. And some of the sex scenes are genuinely hot. Well done.

Now, the critical notes, FreshPeach, if you don't mind. They mostly revolve around factual mistakes that you could easily have corrected with a tiny bit of research. 1) In your 1st chapter, you describe an "Ivy covered" elite university "in the Appalachian mountains of Pennsylvania." If you meant that the university was part of the Ivy League, your geography is off. The only Ivy-League university in PA is the University of Pennsylvania, which is in South Philadelphia--a bit removed from any mountains. Yet you say that Liz is "from Philadelphia" implying that this is NOT Penn. The Appalachian mountains of PA DO have several fine liberal arts colleges, but the only universities that could remotely be described as "in" them would be Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh. At a stretch, I could guess Villanova University. None of these are Ivy League, but they might have some ivy on the buildings.

2) You describe Jessica and Liz as having a "sorority sister" from whom they borrow a corkscrew in chapter 2. But if they had pledged a sorority, they wouldn't be living in a tiny dorm room, but in a sorority chapter house.

3) In chapter 3 (and this was the error that drove me to distraction), you introduce Tim who is having a frat party at Phi Beta Kappa, a "baseball fraternity." WRONG. First of all the Greek system of fraternities and sororities are not limited to any sports teams. More importantly, Phi Beta Kappa is not a fraternity in the usual sense. It is the oldest college/university honor society in the USA, founded in 1776 at the College of William and Mary. No one is inducted until senior year and membership means one is an honors graduate. For a university or college campus to have a Phi Beta Kappa chapter says that they have a VERY strong liberal arts curriculum. Many prestigious universities do not have a chapter. And, Phi Beta Kappa has no fraternity/sorority "houses." Members may or may not belong to a Greek-themed social fraternity/sorority in addition to being Phi Beta Kappa members, but that is NEVER the name of such a fraternity.

Do some basic research next time, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous