All Comments on 'Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 06'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
Psycho08Psycho08over 11 years ago
Good series

This is turning of to be a good series, I have a idea for you, have Ashley become a sub as well with Jenny, with Ashley being slightly dominant over Jenny, and after the prom they have a big gang-bang at the Le Chateau Club

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue on.

I think that you have written a wonderful story. I think that the incest part would go over good with your many fans.

tiger2012tiger2012over 11 years ago
End it here

End it with a Happily Ever After!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for continuing this great series!

Let me first say thankyou for adding another chapter to this series as always it was great. Heres my sugestion start with jenny and ashley going to prom. While at the same time have jenny's mom go through an induction test at the club with karen and megan calling the shots. Then finish with a gang bang at jenny's house with everyone where the incest can take place. Followed by the happy ever after ending wraping it all up.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Excellent story...but it can't be the end!

Please don't end this story just yet, there's still too much to tell.

My idea...

I would love to see Jenny and Ashley continue to develop a deep relationship that culminates at prom with their admission of love for each other. Then continue their growing relationship thru graduation and into summer.

At the same time, I'd like to see a real D/s relationship grow between Megan and Jenny's mom, where Jenny's mom ends up becoming Megan's girlfriend and committed submissive. You can take the summer to develop the relationships, with lots of fun activities, including the club and the quick return of Senator Green.

I'd like to see Jenny, Ashley and Jenny's mom grow closer to Megan, as she becomes their permanent Dom and lover, and Jenny's mom's girlfriend and partner.

As summer slowly closes, you can gently push Karen out of the story by sending her out of state for college, while Jenny and Ashley decide to go to the local college.

Then I would like to see Jenny's mom move in with Megan, while Ashley moves in with Jenny. Ashley and Jenny can be girlfriends, yet both are submissive to Megan, along with Jenny's mom.

This gives you the opportunity to develop a dialogue between characters where Megan discovers that both Jenny and her mom have developed dark fantasies. Megan and Ashley can work together in their plan, and at an end of summer party, Jenny and her mom are put into a situation where they have sex...if you desire to go this direction.

Also...this will allow you two new story paths if you choose. You could follow Megan and Jenny's mom as their relationship continues and Megan begins teaching Jenny's mom everything about D/s relationships and BDSM. Or, you could follow Jenny and Ashley as they start their life living together as lovers, and their college experiences, with Karen making brief returns for holidays.

Whatever your decision, this was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue

I think Karen should punish Jenny by making her commit incest with her mom , jenny should then tell Karen she wants to be Ashleys girlfriend and go to prom with her , Karen gets upset as she is actually in love with Jenny , so Jenny turns tables and becomes Karens dom and they start a threeway relationship ( ashley , Jenny and Karen ) ,also Mom becomes Megans only sub , thanks Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next

incest and prom in the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do all of them.

Write all of them. That way we can enjoy more chapters.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieover 11 years ago
Nasty incest

Not only should mom and jenny taste the sweet fruits but no reason not to include Ashley too. mom should Really know here daughters girlfriend.

BTW we all know you are holding out mom submitting to Mistress Megan!

MombangerMombangerover 11 years ago
Domm Ashly

Hello love your work. Why not have Jenny become more sexually aggressive to her new girl friend. Jenny could make her do some naughty things at school, and maybe fuck her cunt and or ass with a strapon. Maybe even have jenny's mom get some of that action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my two cents

I'm perfectly happy with all of those options except this story ending. :)

TarcilTarcilover 11 years ago

Begin with what happens at school the next day, maybe with ashley seeing karen and jenny, maybe participating. (no hurt feelings or break up please).

Prom later, with aftermath in le chateau, with senator green. (ashley and jenny as twin subs for the rest).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no incest , love , sub to dom for jenny , jenny's own pet

No incest it makes the story seem cheep , jenny and ash love ,mom and Megan love and get temp subs to play with, Karen finds girl and boy subs, Jenny's friend becomes jenny,'s total sub and pet and moves in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dom Jenny

Jenny hatches a plan to make Karen her sub. Prom is a part of it. Story moves to the club. (Every story with the club is fantastic.) With the help of Megan, Karen is manipulated by the senator and others from your stories, at the club. Karen is put in her place as she willingly goes under the table to please Jenny where Ashley is pleasing Megan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story is too good to end.

Great chapter! She feels something more than just raw sex although that is always great. Keep these two together but let them decide how much they are going to share themselves with others. Ahhhh, love is in the air........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let love win

I would like to see the relationship deepen between ashley and jenny. Their relationship was built with them as equals. No one was the dom or sub. It should stay that way. Please no incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO INCEST!

first of all I love this series alot! actually I love all the stuff you write! please continue with jenny and ashely I love what happening between them and I feel that it's only just begun. I think adding a incest element wouldn't be a good addition because she already has two doms she needs to keep her relationship with her mom as it is. her mom being her sub would just be gross. there is already plenty of stories like that don't talk the easy way out. but any way you decide to go please just keep writing this series because it's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of Ashley and Jen please!

I hope to see their relationship blooms

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
So many choices...

I enjoy your stories very much. Its good to hear that this series has a special place in your heart. You wrote in your introduction that you originally intended this to be an end-of-story story, but you must realize that this chapter wasn't a real ending. There are too many loose ends. If nothing else, wrap up most of them.

What to do? Well, it depends mostly on your heart and your mood. They seem to have led your talent very well so far. Your earlier chapters were much longer than the later ones. This let a lot of things happen in a single chapter. Shorter chapters beg for the action to be more contained. There are so many characters and relationships, most of them crossed in some way, that it might be time to split them off into their own chapters or even into separate series. This would let you write to your heart's content as the mood moved you. Karen's dominance of Jenny could be its own story, with any other characters being "walk-ons." Jenny and Ashley dealing with the consequences of coming out could be a series in itself (again with side references to other characters), and so on. Of course there are the many worthy suggestions already offered by others (seriously Anonymous people, go ahead and join Literotica).

As far as the incest idea goes, the story thus far doesn't show much foreshadowing of it. Jenny may have exhibited a vague interest in the notion (in chapter 2 or 3), but the dynamics portrayed in the last 2 chapters seem to me to tilt away from that. However, if Mom or Jenny were upset over ...something... and the other were to be there offering comfort, then it might be congruent for the comforting hug to become more. Tears wiped away from a cheek might extend naturally into a caress of a neck. This could lead to gentle comfort with sexual overtones, even if they didn't go all the way. On the other hand, that same caress could elicit a sharp inhale, a piercing look and intimacy that explodes.

Sorry to go on so long, but your writing affects me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i like the idea of karen becoming submissive to jenny. she seems to have already lost some control and it would be very interesting seeing the two characters evolve in separate direction

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Prom and Then Le Château Club

I think the Girls should have a fun night at Prom and end up at Le Château Club for a nght they never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My be Jenny should go to prom with Ashley. Before they and Karen end up at Le Château Club with Jennys mother and Megan or Karen on a date and and meet Senator Green who takes them back to hers. They could also maybe meet the three other girls from the last time as well.

leggylassleggylassover 11 years ago
Another success...

While its understood this story is something close to your creative heart, my vote is to end it here before it gets too warped in confusion that goes with simply keeping it going. Very good story please let it stand on its own unless another chapter comes to you naturally.

That said I would like to hear more from 'A Perfect Fall' as Chapter Two was disappointing after Chapter One was simply one of your finest...if you recall Chapter One began with a flash forward to the woman being so used/pleasured with a different hair color than what became obviously her original yet the story never caught up to that flash. Lets just say I am still wondering and interested...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nooo

u cannot end it n e thing but end i still want to know more of what happens between jenny and ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont you dare end this story!!!

i would love to see more romance :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

Great chapter but i would love the story to continue with the ultimate sin commited and her mother becoming her slave

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 11 years ago
No incest

This story is great without the need for incest. How ever you plan to continue the story I feel it would be better with out Jenny fucking her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think the girls should goto the prom. Then on another night they both could goto the Le Château Club with Karen, Megan and Jennys mother on a date. Miss Morgan could even be talked into to going and Sabrina could be made to go by Karen. Once there they could meet Senator Green and her daughter who take them all back to hers for a weekend as sex slaves to herself and some of her powerful friends. Jenny and her mother could also end up in a foursome with Senator Green and her daughter. This doesnt mean they should commit incest but it is the only way I could ever see it happening as Karen despite being the only one who would get off on it she is not strong enough (she is herself controled by Megan) to make them and Megan althought strong enough she is not sick enough. That leaves Senator Green and her daughter as the only one's who could.

Also in chapter 2 you told how Senator Green took Jenny back to hers and in chapter

3 you never went into details. I feel that there is an untold story there. Aslo in chapter 2 you had two girls who thanks to Megan fould out their soon to be married friend was a lesbian as well there is another story there maybe as a stand alone or as part of the series maybe with her becoming miss Morgan's or Karen's girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

mmmmmm my pussy is still tingling thankyou so much <3 and i think ideas 1 and 4 please

love jess xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

I love your writing generally but i do adore this series. I think this one has a lot more to go and at least all your ideas should have their chapters as each is a chapter in its own right.

Nicki

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 11 years ago
another great chapter

i really don't think that you should end the series though. i think you should do into it all. Jenny's punishment for not texting back, jenny going to prom with ashley as well as karen and who ever she brings(maybe jenny's mom) and having them all going to Le Château Club. and yes i think jenny and her mom should have sex. maybe a threesome with megan. or even a 4some with megan and karen. that would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this series!

I think Megan and Jenny's mother should end up having maybe a long term thing and Jenny and Karen could continue to be her slaves. I absolutely am not into incest, so I hope that doesn't happen. I wouldn't mind if they had sex with the same people in the same room as long as it's not with each other. I don't want a happily ever after ending but I definitely see Ashley and Jenny going to prom together. I'm hoping that Karen gets super jealous and some drama and power struggles start. At prom some sort of group sex could occur with Jenny's teacher and Ashley. That would be fun. Anyways please write soon! I definitely want to hear more about Jenny's teacher and the romance between Ashley and Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
prom!

i def think it should be prom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Change of focus

i think it's fine to end the Jenny/ ashley saga where it is. Instead of ending the story simply change the focus to her mother. Have Megan take her to Le Chateau. have Karen continue to dominate her. Perhaps karen could have an outing, party or retreat where Susan is taken by a number of Karen's friends. If you were to extend the story to Karen's college years she could be forced to sevice karen's roommmates, sorority sister's. Consider having Karen's mother catch the two of tem together. Susan could become the sub of both mother and daughter.

dawn96dawn96over 11 years ago
Please continue

You should continue with what happens the next day. I really want to see more of Jenny and Ashley...and maybe Megan and Jenny's mom could end up in a serious relationship. I don't think Jenny and her mom should have sex because I think that would complicate the story but whatever you do don't end the story here.

misgoody22misgoody22over 11 years ago
Operation incest

They should complete the ultimate sin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hi...

Yes she should make her mother her slut and also bring senator green.

boruboruover 11 years ago
not ready to let go

i like what dawn96 said. i would lime to see more with Ashley's and Jenny's relationship and maybe see meg and amy? together. would live to hear about prom. i really dont see jen and her mom, they dont see the type unless forced into it and that doesnt feel right. I'm not ready to let go of this story. i really do enjoy it. also sorry for gramer and spelling errors. I'm on my phone at work. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking fwd to incest

If Jenny and her mom are not gonna fuck in the next part, i am not gonna read yours anymore.. Mind it..!! Ignore the non sense comments about not including incest..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All

I say keep this story going and do all four in the order u listed them otherwise ur leaving us with loose ends and that's no way to end a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How i think it should end

Should Jenny and her mother commit the ultimate sin...incest?

Yes

Should I continue with what happens at school the next day after her sinful Sunday?

Yes

Should I bring back Senator Green from part 2?

Yes

Should Jenny go to prom with Ashley where they all end up at Le Château Club?

Yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What should happen next.

Like the incest and club idea a lot and I think it would make a great addition to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
jenny and ashley

you should make the next part about jenny and ashley going to prom and afterwards the club

faimon1132faimon1132over 11 years ago
continuation

yes to all of the above but you should make the part about jenny and ashley going to prom the same length or more as chapter 3. that would make a great conclusion if you wrapped it all up with the prom story but I'm confident that i can say that everyone wants to hear about jenny and mom, the next day at school, senator green, and prom. i would be very upset if you did not continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Definity lincest

I just want to say I never comment on stories, but I've become such a fan of your stories and this series I just had to tell you what a great job you've been doing. Keep it up and i would love to hear a story about jenny and her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please more

You LOVE this story and it is really good. trust your instincts on where i could see with the ideas you had you could get easily a number of ideas. personally i would start where you ended then prom. the incest s your call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes to the 1st, 2nd, and 4th ideas! Love all ur stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

I would really like to see you pursue all the story ideas you put forth and after achieving all of that I would like a finale story collecting all of the characters at a weekend long party held at Jenny and her mother's house showing every characters dominant and submissive side along with any new characters you choose to introduce along the way. THANKS for a very enticing enjoyable escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More more more!

I honestly don't know what to suggest, I just don't want this story to stop. It's extremely hot, and surprisingly emotional too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please :)

i would love seeing all the ideas in a future chapter except the first one. not really a fan of mother/daughter incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Be you

Amazing Story all together. The story should definitely not end here. The incest would be hot. But no matter what Ashley and Jenny need to live happily ever after dammit. Maybe Megan and the mom to, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

If I was female I would have to be .a slut lesbian who enjoys exhibitionism insect would be so hot especially if it included a threesome with Ashley please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE don's stop!

this has been an AMAZING story! and PLEASE don't stop.

I think Jenny and her mother should "Accidently" end up EATn and LICKn eachother all night.

than keep a secret love affair that lasts a long time to come!

I would also like to hear more about Jenny and Amy's relationship.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
You are a genius

Your story is really awesome.

I would love to see the prom night with Ashley and Jenny.

It would be hot to see Jenny and her mother but I think it would be too awkward. Jenny is clearly in love with Ashley who is not a dom so I think Jenny will only be a sub for Megan, Karen is Morgan from time to time. Unless Ashley becomes a dom or a sub to fit in Jenny's world but I don't think she will and let's face it Ashley will become more important than anything for Jenny so compromises will have to be made.

Seeing jenny and her mother both servicing Megan is a possibility because her mother will probably become Megan's slave and Jenny is too. I think seeing each other humiliated will be a turn on for them.

I vote:

-Jenny and her mother both Megan's slaves. And if you manage it, a little incestuous relationship between the two.

-Karen remains Jenny's mother mistress but she will not be Jenny's anymore (she has Sabrina and Jenny has Ashley)

-Ashley and Jenny become a proud gay couple and go to prom together.

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
Fucking hot, wild, nasty, and I want more.

This has been a great story line. You could keep it going easily. And, frankly, I do wish you would, Silkie.

As for my ideas, from your list there are two chapters in that alone, at the very minimum.

For the next chapter I imagine ending the evening with all three of them talking and getting things straight between them all, then Jenny off to bed with a hint of mom and Mistress having a night of pleasure together, that can be the basis for another separate story line.. Follow that with the next day with Karen picking her up but teasing Jenny's mother before they go. A reminder of the punishment Jenny's going to get on the drive to school but leaving it hanging so that Jenny has to worry over it and only revealing it right before English class: make it involve playing with herself (edging) during class and making sure Teacher sees it, and a full blown orgasm when the bell rings. It is a punishment after all.

Following chapter would be prom and the other women going to the club. It would involve Ashley's introduction to Rosie with both girls pleasuring her together stripped down to stockings only with both mother and Megan there with them and go from there. Might be fun to visit the Gov and her daughter for a fine time, too. That could be the next chapter and the incest could occur there between both daughters and mothers as a lesbian orgy.

Yes, I have a very good imagination. Now, if I could only get my story started with that much to work with. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dont stop

Your story hits right at home it is like you where writting the story of my life but for me it was a black cheerleader. It was high school I realized my submissive side and I came out as a lesbian. This story needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mother

turn the mother into a nasty slut. fist,anal,pain. Have the girls DP and use her. A dirty that get off doing the unthinkable s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it going!!!

This is an amazing story! Although it has a great ending so far; it would be a shame to leave it as is. It would be great for something to happen at least with Megan once she walks in. But most definitely the punishment by Karen and the prom date should be continued please!!

LLoomis62LLoomis62over 11 years ago
Please, don't stop! lol

Your story is wonderful and you lots of great ideas to keep it going. Just keep writing what you feel like and I will keep reading.

emslaemslaover 11 years ago

this is an AMAZING! story and would love for you to continue.

I would love to hear how Jenny n Ashley's Prom went and how there life as a Happy couple together.

I am also interested on how Jenny makes it out with Ms. Morgan.

and I would deffingately love to read if Jenny and her mom end up being family lovers!

maybe you can have them making dinner and.................

or on the couch watching tv or movie....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bring back the Governor

Bring her back and describe the kinky and nasty things she did with her sub for the weekend..have Megan and Karen really use jenny's mom as a fuck toy..Maybe some more hardcore bondadge

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

' DESTROY the idea of incest its disgusting i hate reading on Literotica please dont do it YUK

Jenny should go to the dance with Ashley and realise that she is the only for her. But still appreciating how they met through her 2 Mistresses ! Mrs Wyatt should get with Meg Like relationship wise she is to sad and lonely ! Miss Morgan can realise that she is in love with Jenny and has been for a long time because she wanted jenny long before her transformation. Giving a love triangle between Ashley Jenny and Miss Morgan aka Cameron :)

Karen hhhmmmmmm she can slowy become extremely jealous now because her Mistress Megan has taken her Sub Mrs Wyatt and dosent like to share ! Karen tries desperatley to Dominate over the 2 but finds herself shut down when they reach the La Chaleatu Club after the prom they all decide to go there and Senator Green takes a large liking towards Karen, and she becomes ah Mistress Karen will not dare to disobey like she did Meg !

and yeah ahah

but serriously silkstockinglover I LOVE YOUR WORK AND THE ABOVE IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN but anything you write i love ! and love how you bring Literotica into your stories its trippy as !

But please keep but no incest PLEASE IM BEGGING MISTRESS SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER

E.K <3

maddiesmaddiesover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

Love this story so descriptive and inventive. Be a shame to end it now. I think the dynamics are awesome and be interesting to see if there is a conflict for Jenny between her love of Ashley and her love or her submissive side. Think it would be great for her to interact with her mum, karen and megan. I would be really excited to see the return of Senetor Green and her daughter.

maxout09maxout09over 11 years ago
Stay focused on Karen, Jenny and Ashley

First off let me say I love your story. The character development is great and you have created a fantastic storyline and it would be a shame to let it end now.

As for advice do not get Jenny and her mother together. They are both subs and they did not seem keen on the idea in the last chapter. They only way for this to happen is if Meg or Karen made it happen and I cannot see Meg doing this.

My ideas….

Keep Jenny and Ashley is a loving relationship they can explore the emotional side of sexuality as they try and make it work with what is happening around them. However develop them more as two subs. This way you can use Karen to add drama. Jenny can be made to do things with other woman like have her continue her secret affair with Miss Morgan or made to seduce Ashley’s mom all at Karen’s direction to feed her submissive desires while trying to keep it away from her love Ashley.

You can also let Karen get her hooks into Ashley possibly having her do something for the cheer coach. I would also have Ashley reconsider making there relationship public as she is afraid of what her parents would say. This secretive aspect can then flow into other areas of the life. I think it would be great to read them both having some type of submissive adventure in the afternoon and getting together for a date unaware of what the other was doing. Or you can have Karen dominate both of them in her house at the same time without the other being aware and Karen gives each instructions no what they should do on there date later.

However you have two great stories entwined together; the evil relationship between Karen and Jenny and the loving one between Jenny and Ashley. Make it a fight to see which one wins out.

As for Jenny’s mom and Meg I would use them a little less. Make them explore a relationship with each other in the background as you made some very strong characters with Jenny, Ashley and Karen, they should be the focus. You could use Jenny’s mom as a pawn for Karen who uses her as her slave possibility having her get together with Miss Morgan, the cheer coach or Ashley’s mother maybe at the club.

Lastly keep the prom for later, evolve the relationships and use that for a main event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
swerve

How about have Jenny have a mistress... would be nice to see how far she has learned from her three mistresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

one of the best stories I have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

jenny and her mom need to know how each other tastes as well as how each climaxes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should have Jenny get involved in three some with meg and her mom, since how horny she is. 8ea

bill98465bill98465over 11 years ago
yes

yes to all

thank you

very very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Megan & Karen should take Jenny & her mom back to the club. Both should be dressed the same - heels, stockings, corsets, collars, ball gags and blindfolds. They should be used by their mistresses then taken to the govenors where they are forced to fuck each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

prom then the club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it going

Wow, wow, wow! Please don't stop! How about a slow build to an incestuous hook up for Jenny and her mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!!

You are quite a talented writer. Keep going!! What makes sense to me is that,

She goes on the guy date, and finds out he's gay and is 'straight curious', and therefore free to be with Ashley. The part about her need to be dominated makes a wonderful conflict with her Girlfriend relationship. Explore that more.

Besides, Megan isn't done with Karen?!?! She's been very bad! Wouldn't be surprised if she was upstairs tied down with a vibe in her and a butt plug, and the straight curious guy! What a way to arrive home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PROM!!!

Please I really want this whole prom thing to pan out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue

can i vote for all of the options?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I definitely want Jenny and Ashley live happily ever after, but after the way that Karen has been acting in the last few chapters I think that she should end up being the bottom slave of this group. Also no on the incest I think, too many domination stories involve that. I think it would be more interesting if both mother and daughter knew they lived this lifestyle and accepted it.

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
By far the best!

THis last chapter was by far the best one in the series, for me at least. I love the romance between Jenny and AShley, and I truly believe THAT should be your focus from this point on, with quest performances (of course) by all the other characters. By the way, it seems that all the characters have sort of paired up now. Mistress Megan has Jenny's mom. Karen has Sabrina, and Jenny has Ashley. So it could be quite straight forward, should you want it to be.. OR it could get a bit complicated, while Jenny figures out how to deal with her dual Mitresses and her mom. All in all though, I really do hope that you let her and Ashley be happy and in love together. And I think Ashley would make a perfect Mistress in training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes

Yes to the prom, the club, the school and Senator Green, and you could convince me of the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really hope u make chapter 7 and continue with what happens at school the next day.

PS. I'm going 2 finish reading the rest of your stories until u do make it hopefully.

verbalkint1verbalkint1about 11 years ago
Superb story

I would have to say this series has been superb and some of the best erotic writing I have read. I would love to read about Jenny and mom discovering each other, but in a slightly more gentle, slow way. Then the prom and going to the club would be superb. Have to say I could read about the club and nothing else. Keep up the great writing and thank you. Maybe one of these days I will finally write something of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Second time around

Just finished reading the story for the second time. Certainly would like to see you continue the story. Any and all of the different scenarios would be interesting. Best to you... BR@bs.net

hoosier76hoosier76about 11 years ago

Another outstanding series. It's amazing how as a reader I can become so emotionally involved with your characters! Please continue this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I would have to say this series has been superb and some of the best erotic writing My wife have read. We would love to read about Jenny and mom discovering each other, but in a slightly more gentle, slow way,along with ashley and the teacher. Then the prom and going to the club would be great. Keep up the great writing and thank you. Maybe one of these days I will finally write something of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I think you should write some more. Don't make Jenny and her mom do that act though. But another trip to that lez club with Aslhey would be a fun one to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmmm

AMAZING SERIES DEFF ONE OF THE BEST!!!! So why should it end?

In my opinion you should continue in school after Sunday and hav senator green there And Jenny should deff go to prom with Ashley! But no incest plz blech

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this series

Just finished reading all the current chapters, very hot story.

What I think should happen in the next chapter:

Jenny's mom's POV, talking with Megan and then Megan taking Jenny's mom out top the club for a 'moms night out' date... Maybe including meeting with the Senator.

Karen's POV, first punishing Jenny for not answering sooner, then a scene where she's dominating Jenny and Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Jenny becomes mistress of the two girls she sits next to in class. Another trip to the club too x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Make more please

Make more! I love it. You should do a thing where Jenny and her mom drink beers together, then have some fun :)

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Carry on She is only 18!

She deserves to have more great adventures!

Yes to all of the items below:

Also M. Megan should take Karen as her Student and guide her in the art of being a mistress and guide her to maturity after she presents Jennys mum to her!

Should Jenny and her mother commit the ultimate sin...incest? Yes under the guidence and punishment of her Mistress Megan!

Should I continue with what happens at school the next day after her sinful Sunday? Yes, Ashleys/ (Jenny) dominant side should be drawn out as this happens and she takes ownership of Jenny/Ashley from Karen!

Should I bring back Senator Green from part 2? Yeah why not she's great politician

Should Jenny go to prom with Ashley where they all end up at Le Château Club? Yes, this would be good for Ashley and Mistress Megan can be there with Jennys Mum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue please?

could u continue with what happens at school please?

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfabout 11 years ago

I've read quite a few of your stories, but this is my first comment. I always get tugged along by the kinky, and love reading it. But the way this twisted into something of a romance, well... I've always been a bit of a romantic. I love Ashley and Jenny getting together, and would love to see a relationship actually work between the two, along with Jenny's other sexual needs. But that's just me.

Thank you so much for all your writing and sharing it all with the world. I should post some of my own stuff up on this site sometime. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved them all.

All of the above!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
school

i think you should say more about karen punishing jenny and ashley taking jenny for a ride down sex lane. plz u have to write more. how else am i going to masterbuate myself to sleep?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

great story don't stop writing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Want more but I don't like the idea of incest

apollo90apollo90almost 11 years ago
Continue this please

This is definitely not a happy ending! Too many things are left hanging. Not sure we need to get into incest (both mother and daughter seemed aghast at the thought...), but they will (must?) do what Mistress demands. For Karen, my thought, since she knew Jenny was on a date with Ashley, Mistress Megan should stop Karen from domineering Jenny. Very convoluted but overall an excellent series... hope you plan on continuing it. Do enjoy reading all your material.

BaddogdonBaddogdonalmost 11 years ago
Continue the story

I like the prom idea for continuing the story. I hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one vote for incest

I'm in favor of Jenny and her mother getting into a steamy, incestuous lesbian relationship. I suppose you could have Karen or Megan tempt and manipulate them into it, or maybe they just dump Karen and Megan and get into it totally by themselves, unable to resist despite the taboo. I'd also like to see the Jenny-Ashley romantic relationship progress, and Jenny's Mom get sexually involved with Ashley as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
senator green?

governor green.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like incent and prom

I think Jenny and mother should do something and Meg train Karen some more and Ashley and Jenny should go to the prom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50338 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...