All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 06'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A little formatting issue

I'm so sorry that the formatting got a little wonky. For some weird reason the italics in the first half of the chapter disappeared. I usually submit by cutting and pasting and you can't use italics. I gave this format a try and the italics are gone from the first half. I don't know why that happened. So hopefully, the next chapter will be correct. So please forgive any confusion about internal conversations.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

Formating smallmating pff I worked it out.. Your characters and this story is far bigger then a little old formating issue and we are all intelligent enough to work it out.. so dont worry about it , great chapter regardless ty .

Keep up the excellent work.

123udontknowme123udontknowmealmost 12 years ago
What to say....

Besides I love your stories! Please have Leona recollect the events which led to the destruction of the Vlkolak. That man knows what she is and probably her abilities as well. But how? I'm thinking he wanted to mate with her just for her visions, but maybe he is her mate? I don't know, I'm wrecking my brain trying to figure it out. :l Nonetheless, loving your stories, please don't stop. I have to know what happens next.

Plus, some other tragedy has to happen for Guillame's child's name to mean bitterness. Is Orsolya closely bonded with her father and grandmother like her sister was to her? Will she sense their death too?

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Sad

this really is a sad chapter. That the Alpha and Leona are willing to sacrifice those who aren't leaving for America and abroad. That Orsolya must now leave her father and grandmother. Her brothers and adorable nephew having already gone ahead of her and her chance of ever seeing them again is virtually no existent. Luckily she has her mate and a future daughter to give her comfort. I look forward to the next chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I think the guy who wants Leona dead is a vampire. Leona should disclose the name of her enemy to those leaving for America so that they know who they should ultimately be wary of. Since their enemy will live at least as long as they do, the name should be passed down through the generations.

GeminiJuneGeminiJuneover 11 years ago
Made me feel the love n pain inside

Just awsome..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tearing up :(

So sad they couldn't be together. Loving all your writing. On to the next chapter I have a feeling I'm fixing to be balling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous