All Comments on 'Fantasy Poker'

by JosephStoryteller

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could you sell your wife

And stay married instead of letting others have a free shot .What about a reciprocal arrangement you fuck your secratary and the wife watch.she wouldn't mind at all after all she is your submissive wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anytime

would love to see my guests at a poke her party getting it on with my wife would love to see her getting it and me watching her getting it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mmmm

She sounds so HOT!

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 11 years ago
One of the hottest stories I have ever read.

Reminds me of the poke-her party I had with my new girlfriend (now my wife) in 1996 at the LAX Airport hotel. She was flying east on business and I arranged a specifically planned poker/poke-her party for her. There were seven of my friends and me. The man in the adjoining room was invited to join us after the game ended. No ass play. Lots of sucking and a well-filled cunt. That was the first time I got sloppy seconds...actually, I was the fifth one inside her. My best friend spent the night with us. GF and friend woke me in the early morning with the bed shaking. They were at to bottom of the bed hard at it. Wife is not submissive...she just loves sex...and loves to please...and loves hard cocks stroking and cumming inside her. Has no gag reflex and can DEEP-throat. On another occasion, at a couple's party, we all saw take a full nine inches with her nose to the pubic hair. She is a fantastic woman.

Feedback welcome.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Worth the read

I very much enjoyed this story. Direct, to the point, hot sex. Wonder what the cliff hanger will bring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife lost in poker game

I lost my wife in a poker game with three friend's and two black men that was invited by one of my friend's. The five of them fucked each of her three holes for close to three hours leaving her so sore I had to help her to bed. The next day I came home from work to find the two black guy's fucking her again and they have been fucking her and inviting six more of their friend's to fuck her since I lost her in the card game over a month ago.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch, your fantasy is dumber than the story. But even in your fantasy, Jamal has to bring help to take care of the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous