All Comments on 'Eyes Like Winona Ch. 05'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh my God, I fell in love with these characters, and have been secretly hoping every day that the next chapter would be up. Then it ends like this and now I'm sobbing and dying for more. I love your story so much that I'll gladly suffer through the next two weeks though. This is my favorite out of all of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There's something about this story...I love it and I hate it. I want to peek at the end, just to make sure these characters somehow make it into the sunlight, so I can bear reading about them stumbling around in the dark.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182over 11 years ago

wow, this is getting intense. i could really feel poor neil's emotions!

julrijulriover 11 years ago
WOW!

The long wait was worth it Cruel. This chapter was GREAT! You are so forgiven. ;-) You took me there wonderfully..Thank you for the adrenaline rush. Now don't be cruel and have us wait another month to find out what happens to our boy....

ps. Congrats on the new job....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I kept wondering what happened to you so I'm glad you're back with another chapter. I feel so awful for Neil. After putting himself through all this for his family's sake, he gets assaulted. Of course, this gives him and Drake a chance to reconnect, so all is not lost.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
Finally

Glad you're back and I agree it was a very intense chapter but can't wait for the next one and also congrats on the new job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Update soon please? We have to know if Neil is going to be okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous