All Comments on 'My Son Loves My Legs Ch. 02'

by leggykathy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ruined a story

u ruined a story by involving a mother love to others like she is a slut

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

This is a sexy fantasy and no matter how over the top it might get, the writing speaks for itself - very descriptive and humorous with erotic tension running throughout it in every word. Well done and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Major turn-off

I have done my share of kinky shit, but in the end the woman was enjoying it. When it is the opposite it's a major turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story was good...but this chapter made me uncomfortable.

I agree. Involving the son's friends was really sick and disgusting. Not to mention that the mother did not enjoy it at the end. I would like to see the the mothers of his son's friends get equally humiliated.......would make for a great story...don't you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she enjoyed it

idiots...she enjoyed it.

She loves the humiliation and she loves to be seen.

The comment about making he seem like a slut by sharing her.........she IS a slut. She is a submissive slut and this is great for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kathy`s legs

I am somewhere in the middle on the story line.She seems to enjoy the exhibitionist side but have real conflict with the group humiliation side.The probablity is that she would like to expand the sexual adventure and explore the humiliation side more slowly.The writing is quality and the story makes me want to see the next chapter(s).Don`t stop beacause of the limited views of negative comments.The beauty of being an author is that you still own your pen and paper.Thus you can go whereever YOU feel is right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My visits

She(Kathy) is a very sexy woman....and the children? Better not comment on them... I wish I had a child....... A few times when I make my visit every second week to the grocery store for my order of twelve lean turkey patties and fresh vegetables and some Spanish exra virgin olive oil for me and mom I like to talk and flirt with the owners Jerry and Al. They are a little chunky but then again, so am I. And they have such a nice vibe about them..A girl could do worse then get one of them. I'm usually sad and blue but these two guys make me happy.They must be in their early to mid fourties.I started wearing a very short black micro mini tunic with a white ribbon piping accents in the front and neck line.I make a show of pulling the hem of my tunic down to cover my .white panties in back II also wear my black hi heels and white ankle sox.and my navy blue Greek fisherman's cap so my short blond hair falls down a little.If I pull down the hem I'm covered up but if I let the hem go for a coupe of minutes my panties are showing again. And these to are so funny that I'm always laughing with them. Sometimes we laugh so hard my stomach and sides hurt:) So I forget my modesty a little...:)When I walk my big bare legs shake and jiggle a little.: Like my heels?I dressed up a little for you guys I joke."Mom doesn't like me to wear this out" "well you're her little girl Penny she wants to protect you." Jerry tells me."Don't worry Jerry I can take care of myself "I tell him with jokeing bravado. Well when I'm in my guys shop they will protect me.... right I smile" I give my ass and legs an extra jiggle.I like it when they check out my big bare legs. I can feel their gaze covering every inch of my beautiful bare legs. Or perhaps I'm just deluding myself. I'm fifty eight years old but I think I can appeal to a lot of guys... "When are you guys taking out to a nice me for out for a glass of Sherry?" "Then we can go thrifting at the shops" I ask hopefully. They tell me not to be so desperate and I tell them not to be so independent. I am working on knitting a sweater for them. First Al then Jerry.They let me sit down at a little table and bring me a cup of coffee and a pastry.I put on my gold rimmed granny glasses and get to work at knitting Al's sweater. When the shop gets crowded I am carefull to put on my shawl . When I leave the apartment I wear brown knit shawl it covers me halfway to my knees. Once a young couple came in and I was sitting in my mini tunic where my big ass was uncovered and the guy was looking me over. and then his girlfriend....it got a little uncomfortable for me. I knew my white panty clad ass and legs were visible to them....I heard her whisper to him" I think she's one of the locals ..I've seen her around, a sad silly old maid." "She buys and collects ratty dolls at the flea markets""Never saw her like THIS though, she must think she looks good very surprising!

"She's strictly low rent ,belive me." That stung....I gasped a little to hear her impression of me..I She gives me a hard stare and I lower my eyes, I feel exposed and a little disgraced with my big bare ass exposed in front of this pretty young couple. I put Als poor sweater on top of my shamefull legs Trying to cover up This exposure embarreses me but at least they see me as a sexual person..It stimulates me a little bit, I might have to Jilll off tonite...mabey not.. Mabey I'll just just cry myself to sleep.....If real kid would come in I make sure to cover up very well. Jerry defends me he says "She's my girl Penny. She is one of our best costomers and a dear friend" He winks and gives me his rascally smile..He makes me feel on top of the world ....I can catch my breath again....After the couple leave I rush over and give Jerry a hug....then I give one to Al "They were so rude....." I love you guys!"I almost shout...Jerry accepts a kiss on the mouth..:)Al put an extra bag of a few pastries for me and mom.. "You're so sweet Al! We love you're pastries!" This time I'm quicker I stand up very straightt my straightest and can give Al kiss on his cheek. Al blushes.:) Icarefully put my groceries in my wagon I put Al's

's pastries on the top..It takes a few minutes.,I bend down a little so they can see my high cut panties riding up my ass...I'll put my shawl on outside.. Thank you guys See you two in a couple of weeks..." "Take care sexy" They call out to me. I reward them by letting my mini tunic ride up a little to show them my panties. I push my little blue canvas shopping wagon in front of me so they can see me jiggle my ass better. I blow them a kiss"I'm working on you're sweater Al then you're next Jerry.My heels click on the floor as I practically skip out a little taller .Such nice, nice guys :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT IN VERY GOOD TASTE

Your 1st story was great, but this 2nd one is not very good, because a son does not intentionally humiliate his own mother or sister in public like that. SICK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Katherine gets a lot more at home.

As soon as they got home, and everyone had left except for Mark, Katherine went to take a shower. Mark decided he wanted to get in between his mom's wonderful legs, and have some real fun. He waited in her bedroom naked, and stroked his cock until it quickly grew large and stiff. The unsuspecting Katherine returned to her room only to find Marks arms pushing her to the bed. She only had on her robe, which Mark quickly untied, and opened, revealing her naked body. Mark pushed his mother's gorgeous legs apart and pushed his pre-cum covered cock into her still damp pussy. She only had time to yell Mark once, and it was over. Katherine would have to work with her two-pump chump of a son, maybe she'd blow him first the next time.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseabout 5 years ago
Hot story

I'm usually not the biggest fan of incest, but I really enjoyed the exhibitionism and humiliation. I love the outfit you wore and as a leg man I obviously love your legs. Thank you for letting us admire them on your profile ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
extreeemly erotic... pls add more to story... more details..longer the better

extreeemly erotic... pls add more to story... more details..longer the better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A sequel would be amazing

Would love if there was a sequel to this story available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

First one was hot. This one is bleh...lots of problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This wasn't hot. This was sexual harassment and sexual abuse. That's not hot. The woman is crying because she feels so degraded.... No

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous