All Comments on 'Wearing A Short Skirt In Bangkok'

by leggykathy

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

This story reminds me of a video I saw once titled "groping America" or something like that. This story also has a lightness of tone reminiscent to me of the kind of stories found in Herotica and Best Women's Erotica. And even though it has real elements in it, it also could have been something that Nancy Friday might have written.

In other words, I enjoyed it.

BordermanBordermanover 11 years ago
Horny

Very horny story which you could take on to the flea market; maybe trying on clothes or bikini in a curtain cubicle.

unsure54unsure54over 11 years ago
Good start

Hope you expound on your "experiences". Though short, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Should write about teasing the young guys in FLA

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 11 years ago
Kind of short

But a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh My!

My biggest dreams it to have sex with a tall woman just as you described yourself. I love long legs and small breasts. I hope you add to this story because it was very good and got my attention. Thank you. bt

SADocSADocover 11 years ago

This was so short and sweet and left me real horny...who can I feel up now?

TommyRockTommyRockover 11 years ago
Hot!

I'm wondering if you bumped into anyone at the flea market, or about the bus ride back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot stuff

I'm a short Asian guy who just love tall western ladies, especially those with smaller breasts (your 34B sounds perfect). I can't help ogling their long claves under short skirts and I got really hard if they had their toe-nails painted and wear flip-flops, particularly when they sit and use their toes to grip the thong strap of the sandal while dangling it...

Just want to say that I love your story. Please write more soon and if you would incorporate my suggestion above, it would just make my wet dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More?

Hey Kathy do u have any more sexy stories while you were in Bangkok?

blackgblackgover 9 years ago
Hancock Hiltonn for Kathleen

Just wantto say..,...love ya tapping story!!!

Love taking bus!! Watching girls!! Jerk off to them thighs!!!

Don't stopen now, boss NOT AGAIN!!

Write more for all us leg growers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short sweet and sexy

Nice story. I like the build from looking to touching to more. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow, nice story --- and awesome legs

Not sure which I liked better, but was certainly imagining I was one of those guys. Gawd, how I love a tall, leggy blonde!

traveler650@ that y! place.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 4 years ago
An amazing story!

I love the groping theme and I'm a leg man, and you included both of these in your story. The climax as a climax of the story was hot as well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a western Caucasian woman who has lived in Asia, I have experienced the looks and desires and touches of Asian men who want to know what a full-figured woman looks like unclothed. More than that, I know they really want to dip it as deep as they can get it. Several have really made me tingly and wet. I have rubbed the inner thighs of a young handsome Asian man on several occasions and felt his manhood expand and enlarge as he touched me intimately between my legs. We gave each other intense mutual satisfaction. A couple of Asian doctors have been enthralled with touching, hefting and sucking my large breasts. The declared they had never seen breasts as large as mine. Both of them had great bulges. They made me so wet tugging and sucking on my nipples. At a late night party I gave both of them access to my wet hairy portal and we enjoyed crashing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an amazing story. It's like you have so much power. You are an amazing sexy woman. I was always taught you can look but not touch. You take that to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was riding in a streetcar in New Orleans many years ago, and an elderly gentleman sat down next to me. I was wearing a dress. In a few minutes he slowly reached over and began stroking my legs. His touch made me tingle and I opened my legs. He slid his fingers to my pussy and under my thin panties. He started fingering me. I put my hand on his crotch and felt that he was hard. I lightly stroked him through his pants. I started to cum and rubbed him more rapidly. Soon he groaned and ejaculated in his pants. He sniffed his fingers and smiled, and said, "Thank-You!" He got off sat the next stop. I never saw him again, but I never forgot him. Later, I told my husband and he got horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As an American female expat living in Asia, I have had intimate relations with Asian men who are turned on by my white curvy body. They love my big breasts and wet pussy. From Singapore to KL to Bangkok to the Spice Islands, I have enjoyed the throbbing cocks of young Asian men. I never lack for attention and sexual fulfillment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous