All Comments on 'My Sister, My Lover Ch. 01'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 11 years ago
The words "full figured"......

The words "full figured" are just another way of saying that his sister is a BBW. Say it, embrace it and go with it. Don't hide behind platitudes, nor behind the morales of societies 'weight' issues.

Having said that, this isn't something I liked, nor is it something I could learn to like. I got turned off at the words, full figured, and just couldn't continue. I'm sorry, it's not that you are a bad writer, but it's the subjective nature of the work that you have written. BBW don't do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it

I liked the story and your style. I've read you elsewhere and am glad you are here. Let's see more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't speak for other women, but

If a guy used his teeth on my clit I'd poke him in the eye with the heal of my stiletto. Mine is so sensitive that just having someone breath on it can make me cum.

Do any women like their clit being biten? Enlighten me.

SchakaSchakaover 11 years agoAuthor
From personal experience

..there are women who like LIGHT teeth pressure on their clit. But you are right' some flits are too sensitive for it.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Not bad

Good to see there are women that don't have that perfect body, I love them all, I can understand that overly fat women can be a turn off but the same can be held true of fat men.

Biting the Clit? That would be the same as biting the head of a man's dick OUCH! a little tuging on it with the lips yes but biting Hell No!

I love eating pussy as much if not more than fucking and if I ever bit a woman that would be the end of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good beggining

Can´t wait to read more!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good start

Little sis seems to be a wild child and may be a hand full if she really lets herself go.

He needs to fuck his sister and forget about all of the silly rules prohibiting incest and just give her what she wants.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 11 years ago
Maybe a nip.

I've had women respond well to a gentle nip or little pressure from teeth but a bite? Oh, Hell no. I am certain that would get a guy killed. At the very least it would be the end of the attempt to get laid.........................

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
continue ASAP

A bit hurried but good can't wait for next chapter

one thing, its a bit hard to believe he went to bed without getting some relief, all hard and ready

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so-so

i like brother sister incest but cheating is not my thing. negative10 for the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total crap

I would stop writing if i was you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding start!

This is an excellent start to a very erotic story. I have read some of your stories in a semi-defunct site (RC) and look forward to the continuation of this one. Ignore those who whine about details, and please continue with this exciting saga.

virago920virago920over 11 years ago
anon

has anyone noticed that the nasty and negative comments are mostly made by anon posters. I guess they are too chikin shit to come out the dark corner they are hiding in. Again if you don't like the story give constructive criticism or find a new place to play recess bully.

jlc123jlc123over 10 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

Excellent story, please hurry chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why didn’t you connect all the affairs ?

You could have made a masterpiece connected all the dots . Why not ? ou should have been the conductor of the roaches’? You settled on being a lucky opportunist

Instead of being the pied Piper better yet a puppet Master of them all. It’s a shame .

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Short and sexy

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Love brother and sister stories.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Nice , I like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous