All Comments on 'The Hotel'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a sexy Aussie!

So excited to wake up this morning to see a post from you! You are just to much! Your voice is so yummy, your fantasies are so well thought out! You made my day!

XXOO

Angel

SomeAussieGuySomeAussieGuyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Angel. Your not half bad at this your self ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with Angel

I think this may be your hottest story yet, it has all the dominance but with none of the nastiness that some lit authors have. So sexy.

stfrogstfrogover 11 years ago

I agree with previous Anonymous comment. The rough play is hot and yet not mean. You're not finished, huh? Do continue. It's good to have you back. ;)

crystalline_corecrystalline_coreover 11 years ago

So hot! I really am happy you're back!

justanaughtybellejustanaughtybelleover 11 years ago
What a lovely surprise

I've been searching for some time now a beautiful voice to whisper naughty tales in my ear, and too find such a voice beyond any dream has sent shivers down my spine to places I won't speak of. Very nice story darlin' thank you for sharing.

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago
Panting...

I had to pause in the middle just to catch my breath and not totally lose it before you got to the end. This is amazing. One of your best. Worth the wait for sure. Thank you.

AllieloveAllieloveover 11 years ago
Your biggest fan

Im glad to see back on lit I'm sure we all missed youi hope yo still have my idea story on flile keep all the good stories comming lov ta

MaiTaiMaiTaiover 11 years ago
Fab-u-lous

Loved this story and happy to see there are many more from you to indulge myself with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U ARE BACK!!!

i missed your voice! thank goodness you are back! and oh darling you made me sooo turned on and made me cum twice. keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!!

Thank you so much for coming back!! I missed you sooooo much. ;) Your stories were amazing, and if it were possible, you got even more talented!!~ ;)

kinkyneversleepskinkyneversleepsover 11 years ago
FAVORITE:D

Thank God you are back!!! Your stories are the only ones on literotica that I seem to enjoy(according to my panties.) I love that you were more dominate in this story;how you made her beg and plea as you teased her. Really, a lovely story :) please keep doing audios!! They're amazing[:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

This was all I needed to wet me up :) The story reminds me of a situation I'm likely to be in soon. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was the best thing I've ever heard

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was amazing...I thought folks had to be exaggerating but I actually came before the story was done - and then came again!

XxMagickalEyezxxXxMagickalEyezxxover 11 years ago
You had me at..Beg 0:-)

I do believe today shall be a lazy, lounge around and sip tea day..simply because you've managed to release every tid bit of energy I had. So there's no use in trying to do anything productive. As one who loves this kind of fantasy and is slightly submissive :-x lol this was absolutely delicious. Definitely time for a shower.

litbabe07litbabe07over 11 years ago
How can i contact you?

That is one of the hottest thing I've ever heard. And you dedicate this to girls? Now that's hot. ;)

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 11 years ago

I love the orgasms I have listening to you. You're stories are some of the best, and this is definitely a favorite of mine.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 11 years ago
breathtaking

This is absolutely amazing. One of the best audios I have listened to. Your voice is made for the bedroom.

obsidian17obsidian17about 11 years ago
wow you are amazing!

Thank you for your restraint at the end of the story to coax out an extra O out of me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my heart is pounding

My heart is beating through my chest with the intense oragasm I just had. You are very gifted and know exactly how to turn a girl on ;) I could listen to you all night and never tire of it. Thanks for the incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You permeate total sexual hunk of a man!!!!

Wow!!!!!! I had 4 orgasms during "The Hotel" story that you so sexually spoke of. You are a dream come true!!! Keep the stories coming, and me too!!!!! I am multiorgasmic and you have a natural way about you to satisfy my entire mind, body and soul!!!!!!! When will you visit the U.S.? You can certainly stay in my bedroom!

JoAnne in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Miss you...

First a camping trip, now a hotel...

Dear sir, I think I am falling for you.

kimmytrudakimmytrudaabout 10 years ago
A Perfect Fantasy

A man with a sexy accent in my ear, telling me that he wants me to come that many times BEFORE he gets to finish? Are you for real? Because you are the perfect fantasy man. I especially love listening to your climax, it's such a turn-on for me. Thank you for being willing to put so much of yourself out there.

reddancerreddancerabout 10 years ago
OH ROB!!!

I thought I had heard all your stories. OMG - I would have remembered this! Sitting here in my cubicle at work (only one here) and wishing it was me in the story getting so gloriously tasted/teased/fucked by you!! I don't see any stories for 2013 or 2014 - I can't believe you've run out of ideas, and I hope to God you're OK! Oh PLEEZ, more stories you sweet thang!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmmh

It felt sooo good! Your voice, your accent, the way you tell the story and take control... you know how to turn a woman on! That s a gift for sure! So come back...pleaaase. all the comments show how much we want you to do so. Do you need us to beg for it? ;)

If you could please think of a story for me...

hope you're ok since your last post...Caroline

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please cum back!!

Miss your voice and fantasies so much. Hope everything is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're the Best

I come back to your audios time after time. No one else compares for romance mixed with hot hot hot ! Miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm wow

The way you make a woman all wet and gushy shows you think of her pleasure first. So hot!! No one else compares. Wish you would come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

You have such a sexy voice and how you describe things...mmmmm.You definitely turned me on! Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shit that was awesome! Come back

Come back pls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Omg you are fantastic...!!!

Amazing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous