All Comments on 'The Master Program Ch. 01'

by Varun1987

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KhaymarKhaymarover 11 years ago
Glad to see this premise back

I was always a huge fan of all the Master PC stories. This has a few more controls in place with respect to the program so I am intrigued by where you will take it. Good show!!

oneof9oneof9over 11 years ago
Good begaining.

It's a great start. I do like that there are limits on what he can do.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
I Remember

The First story and your bringing it back is a nice idea... when will are Guy start filling the slots with his Own Harem. and will he also make People trust him with Money.

zena99zena99over 11 years ago
Great Start

I gave this a 5 not because of the sex, but the believable set up and the promise of great things to come. I hope this continues for many more installments, as I think you have a great premise.

SarenaphSarenaphover 11 years ago
Great start!

Fantastic first part. Really sets the scene and the rules of the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start!

Amazing first chapter by Literotica standards.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 3 years ago
Common Sense

I find these stories always gives those without common sense or moral compass extraordinary abilities. Can you make a drop down window and have him accidentally click 75% more common sense and remove the ability to revert that task?

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Interesting, let’s see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous