All Comments on 'Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 07'

by xtorch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Heck!

These chapters finish too damn fast!

Wonder series, read the 1st one and hooked on this one .. Waiting for (a longer?!) Chapter 8! :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Control freaks

I don't blame the girls for being angry to learn that their natural course of development had been stopped until they were 18. The Temple elders now control the development of their bodies into their fully mature form, and it takes most of their lives to accomplish it! Their must be a slight amount of natural growth occurring now that they don't take the herbs daily, which accounts for Zoe's 'half upgrade' appearance.

moo47moo47over 11 years ago
Love This Story

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always

xtorchxtorchover 11 years agoAuthor
Still writing

A long summer hiatus while I had some other things to take care of, but I am still intent on finishing this story.

Sorry for the delay.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
So far as I can tell, it's missing something...

Specifically, a lot of the punctuation. Especially the question marks.

I dunno why, but it is.

xtorchxtorchabout 11 years agoAuthor
Question marks

You're right ... they're missing.

I'll have to figure out why that is. I have a python script that formats the text for Literotica. Either it or this site must be removing the question marks. I'll make sure it doesn't happen for Chap 13.

Thanks,

Xavier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxtorch@xtorch
1643 Followers
The next chapters of "Two Hundred Dollars More" are up on the Patreon page for anyone subscribing to the $1 tier. https://www.patreon.com/xaviertorch I'm currently also working on the third novel in the Talla's Temple series. My first novel is Talla's Temple. I know, it co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES