All Comments on 'A Jilt Becomes a Jolt'

by cuckyluck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry

but he's a stupid shit

tonethebonetonetheboneover 11 years ago
Awesome

Very well written. You had me feeling like I was actually experiencing what the husband was going through. Look forward to more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Stupid fucking wimp I bet you'd like to suck Mike's cock. I on the other hand would have ripped his cock and balls off and shoved them up my cheating wife's asshole before throwing them both out of the house

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I should have guessed by the name!!!

What a waste of fucking time. One star. A little warning that this was nothing but a damn, "I saw my wife with another man and my dick got hard story" would have been nice. I wouldn't have wasted my time reading 90% of the damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Little Detail

For this type of story, it's ok. I do want to point out one little detail that needs revising. When he's waiting in the closet, after "all evidence of [his] being home [was] hidden or cleaned up," he lights up a smoke. Cigarette smoke doesn't dissipate that quickly, unless they have a super air filter in their bedroom. Wouldn't that be a giveaway to his presence?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 11 years ago
Good first effort!

Keep trying, and ignore the flames from the people who dislike your characters. It's YOUR story, and you design the characters....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
F.I.C.T.I.O.N. or not, who cares.

Give it a rest, its fiction and even if its not who cares. Everybody has their own thing. Unfortunately some get off on anger and insults, I myself will stick with my own version of slap and tickle.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold got seconds

How about some details of you getting seconds? Like did she even feel your cock? How did it feel fucking in another mans thick hot seed? After you shot your little load in her, did you clean her pussy up and swallow all the seed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really, Really Bad

So unbelievable and so stupid! He doesn't know until the cocksucker is sticking it to his wife that he LIKES it and wants to WATCH it?!?! And afterwards, that's the ONLY time she does that, and he isn't after her to repeat?!?!

Absolute horseshit! You know nothing of human nature and even less of human sexuality. Try writing children stories about gophers - that might be closer to your speed. Leave the adult things to adults who will have some intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story started well, then made some basic plot mistakes. Having the wife and her lover decide to use her home for their rendezvous was dumb. Especially after work, even if her husband was expected to work late. The idea that her husband would find himself surprisingly aroused by watching his wife cheat was good. I suspect that could even be called realistic for many. For him to have no plan to get out of the closet and house without her discovering him was beyond stupid. Having the husband to go caveman on his wife when she discovers him made no sense because he had already indicated a desire not to be found out. It seems the author could not decide what kind of story he wanted to tell. The author mixed a willing cuckold story with a surprised to be aroused voyeur story. Either might have been good, combined it became just another average porn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My problem with this story is she broke his trust and cheated and lied. Regardless of whether he got pleasure out of watching her their marriage still has a severe problem. I think he ought to separate his sexual feelings of enjoying seeing it from the more practical aspects of whether he can trust her or not. In his shoes my answer would be no.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous