All Comments on 'New Life, Here We Come Ch. 06'

by JohnForyou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

plz include john and cathy's parents and robbie and angela along with carter in one big family orgy. don't include neighbors.plz make it fastttttt....desperately waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG so fucking hot

Please do not stop now, more and more please and soon, like yesterday.

Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is real porn

Fuck the critics that nit-pick the grammar.

This is great pornography. Good honest fuck 'em suck 'em family fornication action.

My congratulations to the author and I hope his fertile mind and beautiful imagination can keep this series going and going and going.

Every chapter so far has been 5 fucking stars plus.

JohnForyouJohnForyouover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouraging words

I really needed them. My goal is to provide arousal to readers. After all, that's what I used to come literotica site for. Your guidance is precious and I will not let you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOPE THESE FAMILIES MEET ONE WITH A HOT JOCK SON(S)..

AS A SUPER SEX CHARGED.. MOM/WIFE..HOPE THESE FAMILIES MEET UP WITH A HOT BI FAMILY THAT LOVES FAMILY FUN WITH THEIR ADULT STUD JOCK SON(S)...AND SINCE MOM AND DAUGHTER EAT PUSSY..THE STUD DADS NEED TO GET INTO BI TOO..TRUST US.. I AND OUR FRIENDS KNOW WHAT A TURN-ON JOCK STUD SONS AND DADS WITH MOMS AS PART OF IT..IS TOTALLY SCORCHING...AND JUST IGNORE THE HYPOCRITES WHO CLAIM OTHERWISE..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Fucking Story!!!

the only problem is detail on the sex especially on both daughters getting dp'd. next time more description on the sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous