All Comments on 'Aunt Jean'

by toodamnhung

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unfinis

where are the rest?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Well what happened after he mounted her and stretched her little pussy out with his big cock?

I hope that he would fill her pussy full of his sperm, and that she was actually wake all of the time he was fucking her, and she would tell him that she wasn't on any birth control, and he may be a father soon.

That if he didn't keep on fucking her, she would tell his wife that he raped her while she was asleep.

She wanted a child but didn't have a man to get her pregnant and since she thought he was such a nice guy she picked him to make her pregnant. and he was stuck fucking her tight pussy and sucking on her big tits all weekend and all through her fertile period of her monthly cycle, while his wife and her mom went shopping all day long, for the next three days.

Well that's what I'd like to read how it finished.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago
incredable, your leaving it there?

should have just finished it off, didnt take you long to get there and i'm sure you could have finished it off a lot better , or at least added to be cont...

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Pretty selfish of you

to get your jollies while your aunt was out like a light. The least you could have done is let her sleep it off and then both of you could have enjoyed it.

Oh, I know it's only fiction! It'll be a pretty good story if and when you finish it.

Pete_LPete_Lover 11 years ago
Disappointing

Disappointing sudden end to a promising story, did you forget to post the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

And then what happened???

larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
Taking advantage of some who is unconscious is a common fantasy.

My wife and I role play this sometimes. It's okay as long as fantasy remains fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she's almost yelling at you to fuck her, and you do it when she's drunk and out cold?

what a wimp.

not even man enough to fuck her whens she's throwing herself at you.

I hope she cuts your nuts off with a dull knife.

falcon29falcon29over 11 years ago
Huh?

Maybe it was better left at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

shouldnt this be in the nonconsensual section since she is passed out and you are raping her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

U are such a perv why dont u just eat a dead woman's pussy while ur at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You should of kept goin you cnt just stop their it should of been longer maybe three pages write the next chapter for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

plow her cunt

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
It's been a while.

Any thoughts on putting out a chapter 2 on this? When it ended, I was thinking of him finishing and her (while still laying there quietly) saying.... "Mmmm, that was nice." At that point, he would realize she hadn't been asleep.

Hope you consider a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

It's been all build up and we need a good (pardon the pun) climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aunt Jean

where the heck is page two?! this isn't a story, it's the beginning of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I still jerk off to my aunt I used to hide my phone an press record in the trash wen she takes her showers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous