All Comments on 'Accidental Lover'

by slevinous

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
Of corse finish it.

You have a great start here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Why the fuck do you ask to finish it? If you wrote what you have, then you should have finished to begin with. Dumbass.

chilickherchilickherover 11 years ago
Ram her!

Take her and make her your slut, she wants it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finish

Great beginning but you have to finish

martiliasmartiliasover 11 years ago
Let The Games Continue

I look forward to your continuing even as I continue my own version which evolves to have daughter - mother, daughter - friend, daughter and friend's parents, parents and parents, you get the idea. I like a story that leave lots of room for my own imagination. Thanks for sharing.

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
well, duh

yes please finish great beginning.

sargedog1sargedog1over 11 years ago
no dumb ass

I must note to you that the person who used the "dumbass" reference in another reply was an anonymous non member. Please do continue with the story. In fact I will anxiously watch for its posting. I love the reality which is incorporated from the very basic descriptors you've used to tantalize your readers making us salivate for more.

Please be sure to edit well, I enjoy the fact that this reads well because du diligence was paid to it.

billyjim55billyjim55over 11 years ago

by all means get on with a few pages, and soon lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please do finish, I feel the reality as I live the story. I do have to say I'm a daughter and I can't help but think of my father. Please continue and make me - I mean- it more juice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

Great story! Please finish it soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes finish it

Very good now finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!

Please continue.

momandwifemomandwifeover 11 years ago
Yes, this is going well contuine

I like what you have done. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES

By all means finshes this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

why have you not f inished already - this shouldrun several chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes! Go more please!!

Wow!! More please!!

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
Aside from the spelling, it's a decent story.

That's "aside from the spelling". When you don't put the spelling aside, there's a lot of room for improvement. Assuming you continue this story with more chapters, take the time to proof-read them. (In more simple terms: read your shit, slowly, and more than once, to make sure you don't have lines like "My Daughter has a best friend in high school named Aubrey, she took a knock out." I mean, what the hell did you mean to say there?)

When people come to this site to read, and have to take time out from reading (and masturbating, more than likely), to puzzle over what the author might have meant when the text gets all confusing... well, let's just say ...you're going to lose their 'attention'. Know what I mean?

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokuover 11 years ago
Really?

You posted this, then now you ask for permission to see if it is ok to continue, GEEZ *FACEPALM* you need to grow a set before doing something like this, and don't leave the rest of these people waiting. Just write the rest of the story for them ok. Once you start something like this you don't leave people hanging here so continue on with the rest of the story.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Interesting story. Keep it going.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 11 years ago
Seriously?

"This was a very tight pussy indeed, but I was against something, something forward." The head of your cock was already in and you felt something forward? Really? Get real, you already went through the opening where the hymen would be encountered. Perhaps she had a tampon in blocking you? There isn't a magical cherry inside her somewhere, you may have stretched a membrane on the way in. Quite possibly, the membrane could tear a little during first time sex. Half the time the damn thing ruptures for no real reason. The other half is the hymen doesn't get fully torn away until vaginal child birth. My lecture is over; get to know the body you write about.

RS

imready2imready2over 11 years ago
Ok

You had me until....I'll finish this later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bring it on

Please continue this story. FOLLOW ALL advise for correcting your spelling and grammer. I do enjoy a good incest story but I hate the ones that are poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm with RockyStone

I'm so tired of clueless writing. If you're going to write about the hymen at least have an idea where it is. Google might be a good place to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Man, you can't get that far and then leave us hanging...that's just teasing us

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Never had sex with a virgin have you? Learn where the fucking hymen is, for fucks sake it is not something that gets bumped into when you're already inside even if it is just an inch, what the fuck is it with all the writers on this site insisting it's inside the vagina and gets bumped into then torn through? Hell maybe you're really virgin yourself making up this bullshit story. Has to be a male writing this shit, a woman would know where the hymen is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmm

Fuck! I was close and hot! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please don't.

Please don't continue to write any of this drivel until you learn how to proof read, and what an editor is. Also try to make the "facts" of the story believable unless you are writing science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep going!

Good start, now stop fucking with the readers and finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes please

n2itions328n2itions328over 11 years ago
lay off the hymen location issue

for the folks bashing about the location of the hymen, think about this...no two vaginas are the same. True, the hymen is located AT THE ENTRANCE to the vagina, however, that entrance is just a little past both sets of lips. Since no two are alike, this entrance can be closer or further in. It is fully possible to have a inch of dick in and then bump it, since the first inch is usually just the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dats bogus!

How r u just gonna stop da story right there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
finish it....

gets me thinking about my daughter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

Enjoyed your story, but would like to read about the rest with plenty of details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please finish

you need to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Finish it

how_YOU_doinhow_YOU_doinover 11 years ago

fuck yes more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um Fuck Yea yu SHould!!!!

Come on thats not even a question!! You better finish it!! <3

lexxie16lexxie16over 11 years ago
finish!!!!!!

Finish it. This is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finish. Please?!?!?!?!?! :)

mke394mke394over 11 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!!!

Hey... You gotta write some more, PLEASE!!!

this is a pretty good story with the right/proper twists to make it interesting and

make me wanna do _________________ & _________________!! (and make me wish I was the main character ready to fuck a certain somebody, after fucking all the other certain somebodies... and all the others you will write about in future chapters...

as for some of the small details, so what?... as long as you write with proper grammar, proper word usage (there/their, waste/waist. etc...), with some spell checking tossed in, I'm ready for more!!!

thanks for an exciting story!

bamabikerbamabikerover 11 years ago
great teaser start to at least 4 stories

This combination of erotic snipets of your love/fantasy life is well written. However, you are all over the board with your aim. If flush out each of the paragraphs in this written essay you will have a great group of starts here.

It is quite annoying to we the readers to have a great first page of a story only to turn the page and see a note from the author saying, 'If there is any interest in reading the rest of the story, let me know.' If we weren't interested in the story line from the title, we probably wouldn't have started reading it in the first place.

Yes please finish each of the stories started here. I understand we will have to look for you as the author, as the stories will be in a number of categorieson this great erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good, But...

...but terrible spelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start

Overall I loved the story so far but please continue and finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very exciting

Please continue. Please include the son fucking his mom and afterwards the whole family fucks with Bree and her family too. Please include sniffing musky panties and musky pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please don't stop

I was so close. Just a little bit more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep going

It's so good keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthy of a second part.

Not only should he introduce her to the pleasure of sex, once they are done, Aubrey should join them and give Cassie a second orgasm... father would have time to go again in not time.

imurddyimurddyover 10 years ago
fo

You're a prick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If you must ask...

Don't be a dink...carry on...if you would please.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 9 years ago
i've really do wanna grade this story good:

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT --->---> the moment

thing said *` all the steamy details not going just yet `* i've stopped

with reading ... ... it's now about few,,yrs. stillllllllllllllllllllllllllll no continuations

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i'm not gonna finish

with reading least not the moment I'M ALSO not gonna bother with give grade

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue the story!!!!

This story got me really hot and bothered. You should really continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes

Oooo dam please continue! So fucking hot! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good grief

Finish the story already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish it

You pervert. You can not stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Basic spelling and grammar

Please proof read or use a spellchecker. This is full of really basic errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the tease!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous