All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 07'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
haitiancutiehaitiancutieover 11 years ago
wow

That was fucking hot. I wish I had a man like Jackson. Kassidy better watch out with Sean because I feel like he is going to play some trick to get them to break up.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
Finallllly!

Super hot, loved it.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

With a guy like Jackson I would stay naked...lol But I like Jackson and Kass they are so opposite but it works and I like how they don't change each other and are open i.e. the light ribbing between them. But Sean better watch out, you can only fuck with somebody for so long before they end up doing the same to you and Jackson is a military guy so he better watch out before he comes up M.I.A....lol great update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

DAMN NUFF SAID

Lalaland8262Lalaland8262over 11 years ago
HOTTTT

Love kass and Jackson. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I see marriage and kids in their future :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lov ur stories, really do

rated it a five, but pls enough with d smirks, found out stories this days ain't got people dat smile, even wen d word in a particular descriptive sentence shuld b smile, smirk wuld b used. Damn fuckin tired of it...

But it's not u busy, n sorry for rantin abt it here... Much love..

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 11 years ago
Great

I'm so glad you updated it was great I really like her and Jackson together what a very nice surprise she had for him can't wait to see what happens next and I hope that she don't allow Sean to interfere in their relationship! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, but please stop the smirks, there are plenty of other ways to describe a smile, it's getting boring that it's always a smirk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uhhhhh.... hmmmmm

I like the premise of the story so far but I seriously can't see Jackson having a real interest in her. She doesn't sound that mature for him. He's 30 and acts like a man who has seen war and death yet she's what 19 (at least) who seems a bit... "high school" is the best I can do. Everything's a game yet things only mean something when you're the one's who hurt. The more I read this story, the more I become convinced that Jackson's merely lusting over this girl because I don't see any real chemistry. Sean would be more her guy if he weren't such a man whore.

However, even though I'm rather critical of the story, I can't help but wonder what will happen next since everything seems so perfect now. What will happen when Jackson has to leave for an extended time? Is Sean rather going to step aside in the name of a friend? Will Kassidy grow up to really complement Jackson?

CocokisesCocokisesover 11 years ago
:)

I love it. Don't stop. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ay!

Nothing irks my very soul more than when this heifer says "Sun-Sean"!!!!

But, I can't stop reading your story. Carry on!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Finally!!!!!!

Reading this.... sipping wine and listening to Angela Bofill......lovely and thanks for letting them finally connect. Felt like I was wandering in the desert waiiting.

As glad as I am this happened with them; I am concerned Sun-Sean may do something stupid out of anger......oh well...we will just have to stay tuned...eh?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Just getting to this story

and I'm glad I did! I like them both. I know that Sean is bound to come back and ruin things but hopefully he won't stay around for too long.

Thanks for writing!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
There is nothing like a. man! In or out of uniform!

I like Sun-Sean,but I was always told, you snooze you lose! Sean was sleeping on the job. Too bad so sad Sean. There is a new sherrif will town, and his name Jackson! I do see a conflict between Kass and Jackson and her being a free spirit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

wow i am love your story and Kassidy's character. Love Sean even though I think he has some growing up to do. They both do. Love Jackson but I amm getting the feeling that they may not be as compatible. Only time will tell if their differences enhances their relationship or create problems. The sex was good, why wouldnt it be after they waited a million years... It was hot! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More?

More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait!!!

Great story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Sean reminds me of an ex boyfriend. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTH?!

Okay, the sex was great...but please explain to me why they both couldn't eat a slice of cake. lololol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous