All Comments on 'Big Black Cock Emily and Me'

by goldmaster789

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Phantom1925Phantom1925over 11 years ago
Harsh Comment But Is There Some Truth?

I notice there are the same themes in these cuckold stories of "Big Black Cocks" and "Inferior White Men With Small Penises" while it may only be fantasy it does sound racist in it's own way as there is still a stigma of a white woman having a balck baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What stupid

trash you have written. Of all the storylines, these are the damned stupidest of all.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
hot sex

but not a true sounding story, of course his black cock is wonderful,

but my husband has a nice 8 '' cock would never suck a blk one,

and i would neverget pregnant with a black baby, i can understand some husbands are bi and luv black cock also just write it that way

i have never had 11' but some real thick 8 to 10 have pleasured me

try another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Every black mans dream

Every black mans dream, a white women. Being black must be pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Regardng the comment above

about there being a stigma regarding a white woman having a black baby. The stigma is that you know that she's going to be raising the kid on her own, probably with a heaping helping of government assistance, because brothers don't have the time for fathering. Ask the president or any of the millions of kids who don't even know who their father is, much less see them regularly. It's not just black men guilty of that of course, but it's an epidemic in the black community.

Easier to breed them than it is to feed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why don't you

inject a 38 special up your ass and pull the trigger,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the "husband" should put a gun to his head, and pull the trigger.

once his friends find out how his mulatto kid was conceived, his ass is grass.

that is unless he lives in some cuck-paradise, make-believe universe where men support men who encourage their wives to get bred bu other men.

jbilovejbiloveover 11 years ago
Feedback

I liked your story quite a bit. I would like to see you continue on with this story line and expand the action to include anal sex for both of them.

The others who left comments show a few things about themselves.

#1 They are racists.

#2 They are homophobic but secretly want a cock for themselves.

#3 They are little boys.

#4 If they didn't like the story, then why did they keep reading it?

goldmaster789goldmaster789over 11 years agoAuthor
Tough crowd

To those of you that wrote positive comments thanks. As I mentioned it was my first story I have ever put on this site, the first sex story I have ever written, so thanks again. I also mentioned that it is fiction so to try to make things a bit interesting they were embellished from what is normal. To all the haters on here, get a life. What did you expect from the title? I also put on a disclaimer. You don't think I know that most black men don't have 11 inch cocks or something? Just relax, if you don't like stories like this move on and be respectful to people that try to write an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Denying reality

Those men who are pouring scorn on this story are denying reality. If you look at the stats, there are huge numbers of American children who are not genetically related to the man whose name is on their birth certificate, particularly in the most conservative right wing areas. Your women are fucking behind your backs regularly and laughing at you as you bring up other men's children. The cuckolds are the ones who are brave enough to take this reality and literally grab it by the balls. The interracial cuckold does the world a favour by spreading far superior African genes among the population, with huge benefits in terms of genetic strength. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot story

I loved the story. I wish my husband would not only let me have sex with well hung black studs, but would also suck their dicks for me. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

I liked it. Continue with themes you like and no ignore haters. Some people have nothing better to do and remember literotica is world wide so you're gonna get ultra crazies coming in. It's fiction. Write more!

goldmaster789goldmaster789over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I think once this got past the new story area some of the rif-raf cleared out and now I am getting more readers that like stores such as this. I am thinking of ideas for a part two. There are few stories out there about white couples dealing with having an interracial child but mine may be one of the few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very very arousing story

I took it for what it was, a FANTASY. I found it to be really hot and sexy and it's made me very aroused. You've got a nice talent here.

KEEP WRITING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super hot

I loved your story blew my load when both husband and wife sucked on that big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

love it that he has put your sexy wife into maternity knickers , now watch her tummy swell

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseover 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Except for getting pregnant so soon, for me this would be ther perfect life. I don't think my hubby, at least not at first, would be such a considerate fluffer and clean up boi, but with time I would hope he would come around. Probably by then, I would be ready to have my first child. Of course it wouldn't be his child, and it would be a beautiful interracial baby, hopefully a girl, so she could grow up to be just like her mom.

squirtyshortssquirtyshortsabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story! Don't let the cuckold & interracial haters get you down. Please keep writing., I was soo turned on reading this story that my little peepee spilled seed in my pink panties without even a rub! Can't wait to read more from you!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Blackened and bred

This is one hot story line. It was pleasant for a change that the wife was into black on white porn rather than just husband. I found it nice that the husband did not have to convince the wife to try black cock. I loved the ending where the wife was pregnant with a black baby. Personally I think all white women should have at least one black baby.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 8 years ago
I want the same thing.

I desperately want to meet a White or Asian, etc, woman to fall in love with and marry. As a Beta White male, I understand that the woman I love should be Black bred by the superior African Phallus. BBC Worship is true!!! Spread the word!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC cuck

I enjoyed your story its been a secret fatasy of mine for sometime sharing my wife with BBC its more like an obsesstion cause ill spend hours watching ir porn jacking off imaging its my girlfriend Renee in every scene or atleast the scenes that have girls with her same build she is skinny very petite and small breasted with a very talented and hungry pussy i know this cause ive put that pussy to the test ive fisted her before and we havedone double vagina penetration with dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was ok

Not bad , It had all the usual elements that we know and love, black man- big cock, white husband- small cock, wife fucked properly and cumming having far stronger orgasm's and hubby sucking cock and cleaning. A nice fantasy.

I know that it is popular but the getting black bred always seems a bit weird to me within a white couples marriage.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
I

Have a Question:- Are all Women Loose in the Pussy Locker (Big Bore Whore, Big Hole Mole, Big Cunt Front, Loosie Lucy,) my Question is:- WHY? , Just Maybe Some Women have "A HUGE MASSIVE CUNT MAN"! And Some Cuckies Have (Dinkie Pinkie, Weenie Peenie, a large cliterus) and Never the Twain shall Meet! What a Fucked Up World We Exist In! WHY! That's My Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

This is what I wanted for me and my beautiful asian wife. I’m white with a 7 inch cock so I do pretty good but love nasty women. My wife isn’t so if course I want

to get her to enjoy big black cock. Going against social norms excites me so there are many ideas we have in common. Finding a big black man to come over and have my wife sucking his cock while he tells me how good she sucks and that from now on he’s going to be feeding her all his cum. Hearing him praise her as she sallows when he cums in her mouth telling her to kiss me. He has me lick her to get her wet then taking her into our bedroom he starts stretching her out. Laying on top of her between her legs he tells me from now on he’s going to fuck her anytime he wants as he makes me tell him it’s ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I have a black lover and he has full access to both of us in sexual relations. He wears both are wedding rings around his neck on a 14k gold chain we purchased for him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the 21st Century, Mother Nature's hairy vagina chooses big Black cock, oozing a feminist's longing for that primordial, prehistoric past where might makes right, and the defenseless get fucked. Thats natural selection, the way an empowered woman's hormonal need and sense of sexual aesthetics determine the next generation's genetic constitution. Thankfully, I learned my place with the help of an amazing blonde. Stephanie is the most beautiful and intelligent woman I've ever known. We're both liberal academics, and despite my shyness, somehow knowing that Steph was active in the campus's Queen of Spades Society made her more approachable to me. When I asked her out for a coffee, I thought, what do I have to lose? She saw right through me immediately. I didn't even know it yet, but after a few dates, she said it was obvious. My wife says that I'm a 'gender cuck', meaning that reproduction is out of the question for me. That was early on, while we were still just dating, so it gave me something to think about. It seems appropriate, since I like to wear her panties, and Stephanie is a Prof of Gender Studies. She explained the dynamic where a cuckold gender requires another man to breed in his place, and I nodded my head earnestly, envisioning our future. So I respect her authority and do as she says. There's certainly nothing wrong with women's liberation, and I confessed to her that Black men always sort of scared me, but turned me on at the same time. Not homosexually, but just because Black guys seem so masculine and confident, and because I like the way a large Black penis and scrotum look, so powerful and intimidating. I admitted it was scary. I've always been a Beta male, and when Stephanie said that I was just a useless, shrimp dicked white boy, the idea of being a gender cuck for her and Jerome seemed like a good way to show my love for her. She told me that she was going to keep dating and getting fucked by Jerome whether or not I was in a long term relationship with her or not, and I was glad that it wasn't up for debate. Its better when Steph makes the decisions, so I don't second guess myself. I told her that I loved her even more than ever, amazed that a woman so far out of my league could understand my needs so perfectly. I just went along with everything, even when she introduced me to her professor friends as her 'cuck' instead of as her boyfriend. Slurping cream pie was intensely intimate and romantic for me, but it wasn't enough. I had to prove myself to her and pay homage to her Black lover. Steph taught me how to suck dick, and it felt like Jerome was a god or a king when I bowed down in service. I learned how to supplicate myself for a stronger man's pleasure. When my mouth filled up with the dick flesh, everything else just made sense. When he spewed in my head, I felt the force of his volley, and it was shocking. I knew mine didn't blast out with such pressure. Instantly I started swallowing, chugging cum and bobbing head like a bitch. It felt like a rap song, the way I needed his fucking dick and he just used me. It was a good perspective for me to learn about, the way a vagina feels when Black cock cums in it. When Jerome inseminated Stephanie, I knew exactly how it worked from the inside out. His Black cock filled her tight little white twat to absolute maximum capacity, and when his dick kicked in her and he punched the fire hose spewage into her stretched vagina, the blasting pressure forced just enough of his slimy seed in through Stephanie's cervix to impregnate her. When she queened my face to drain his ejaculate, I slurped and suckled and swallowed from her hairy blonde pussy, but some of his sperm stayed deep inside her womb, and nature took its course. Thats evolution. When Stephanie asked to marry me, I knew saying Yes would shut down my family line. As a gender cuck, my role is supportive, auxiliary. I stay loyal and faithful while Steph gets the cock she deserves. I love my wife, but I'm not the one who's meant to breed her. That privilege goes to a real man, the Black man. I'm simply proud to kneel and be a part of the racial harmony, the social justice, the feminist euphoria. Even my Mom agrees that its better for a Black man to sire my family than for me to pass on Dad's genes. Shes proud of me and actually broke down crying, thanking Stephanie over and over again, overjoyed with the news that I was being cucked biologically. All the matriarchs agree, communing with St. Eve in vaginal wisdom. I feel like we're back in the Garden of Eden when Stephanie feeds me the fruit of their copulation, when the primordial sperm oozes from her vagina into my mouth, unkempt bush tickling my nose. She qweefs at my nostrils and I breath in the fertility, proud that she includes me in something so sublime, inhaling her mystery. Thick globs of African sperm drain onto my tongue and I shiver from the potency. Captivated by a mere glimmer of her love, Stephanie seduced me easily into the supplicant surrender of cucking and dick sucking. Black cum intoxicates me, and I'm addicted. As her eager wittol, I honor and obey the bull, and devote myself to interracial bonding, pledging to raise Jerome's offspring as my own. Thats the least I can do. I pledge my life to Black cock and the family that Black cock sires. African cream pie is the future, and I'm thirsty for it. Fuck the patriarchy.

syn4321syn43218 months ago

This is an all time great!

pegmesuzpegmesuz8 months ago

Good story. I have the same fantasy minus the pregnancy. I would love to watch my wife with a well hung black man. Clean up would be fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous