All Comments on 'How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 09'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HA!

This should prove to be entertaining :) Daniel will probably explode if she initiates the touchy feely. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I noticed on previous chapters comments about punctuation, but they seem to get deleted, whether that is because they were from anonymous I don't know and I'm not a member on here and rarely comment, but you really do need to work on it. For example: "Dance with me Daniel?" should be- "Dance with me, Daniel?" Also BREATHE not breath, do you edit? I really like your stories, but you don't seem to be able to take constructive criticism or you just don't care. If I bought a novel and the punctuation was bad like this, I wouldn't keep buying books by that author.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Yikes! Foil packets, is it?

How will Izzy maintain her virginal image when she produces a handful of rubbers to Daniel?

I'm sure our stalwart storyteller will find a way. I continue to savor each charming chapter. Thanks for posting this latest one.

totallyateasetotallyateaseover 11 years agoAuthor
Re Anonymous 08/02/12

Re your suggestion that some negative comments might have been removed.

I've never yet removed a comment left by anyone else, whether they are good or negative, and I have always been appreciative of feedback especially if someone has gone to the time and trouble to note some 'silly' mistake that I might have missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really, that's what's bothering you??

(#....Dance with me Daniel?" should be- "Dance with me, Daniel?"..... If I bought a novel and the punctuation was bad like this, I wouldn't keep buying books by that author.....#) Like this anon himself (herself) pointed out, this isn't a story he or she paid for but a lovely and talented writer that is kind enough to share her stories with other for FREE!!! Love your story and hope to read more of it soon.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 11 years ago
Really i don't care about a few minor errors

i didn't even notice them...get over yourself anonymous! I love this story keep up the good work ignore the nitpicker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Love this stories!! Please more and soon I've been waiting for izzy to admit she's in love!! Can't wait for more

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
about time

at least one of them know they are meant for each other great chapter cannot wait for the next

fn2b1fn2b1over 11 years ago
Love this!

I've enjoyed this whole series. Great pacing and just an all-around good story. Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, more, more!!!

Love this story! I can't get enough of it. Especially because Izzy reminds me so much of myself... I can't wait to read your next chapter.

csweetnesscsweetnessover 11 years ago
Can't wait to read more!

I absolutely love this story Can't Wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

are you ever going to finish sentimental hearts?

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
You are an....

AMAZING writer and I love this story!! I truly cannot wait until the next chapter and I hope you post it very soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh No!!!! I thought this was a finished story! I can't wait to read the rest! Beautiful story!

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryover 11 years ago

I beg you,please finish the story faster,the suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You seriously need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it

Please update soon, I love this story. You are an amateur author so ignore the critics and their comments on punctuation and editirs, My only criticism is that I had to suspend my disbelief and accept that someone could buy a decent dress in York!

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Go Izzy.

Your man is there for the taking. Go get him. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1030 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories