All Comments on 'Malee and Me'

by Labial

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Thai women...

are some of the sexiest and most beautiful women on the earth. Where do you suppose they learn to fuck so well? They really do know how to take care of a man. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
breast implants?

The only large-breasted asian women that I've met have had breast implants.

Is this woman the exception to the rule, especially since she is 155 cm tall, and only weighs about 46 kg??

LabialLabialover 11 years agoAuthor
Completely Natural

Wholly natural breasts. But I know what you mean. But this girl's naturally top-heavy. It's actually a pain going bra shopping with her (for her, not me!) because most places here stop just short of carrying her size.

LabialLabialover 11 years agoAuthor
Early Experience...

It turns out that Malee/ See was only 18, not 22. She'd been working in that Chiangmai bar for about a year and a half and with her body, I expect that she had had plenty of practice in bed. I wanted to ask her when her first time was but I thought that was a bit rude. Besides, it didn't really matter. I was just happy to get into that little pink pussy. I really loved how she wasn't shy about spreading it and fingering herself while she jerked me off. But, still, bargirls are bargirls. They'll do all kinds of things for money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous