All Comments on 'Raw Emotion, Hot Sex and Laughter'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you...

I am NOT the 'anon' that you mentioned.

As someone who has never posted or published, but has had a desire to write since pre-pubescence, I'm grateful for the insight you've shared: the evolution that you have gone through, and are continuing.

Also (although indirectly implied) that 'criticism' can be appreciated as a literary art form.

Again, thank you.

Parting gift: five stars.

seattlejackseattlejackover 11 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

Like you, I am a story teller. I've never been good with the written word, therefore I lean heavily on spell check, grammar check and and editor check. I've spent many hours reading how to tell, rather show, a decent story story. I am a work in progress.

Like you, I hate to have to categorize a story because there always seem to be more than one element that is a strong thread.

Thanks,

Jack

phaedra_nyctosphaedra_nyctosalmost 10 years ago
the truth

Thank you for your willingness to be open like this! Keep giving us what's inside, because there are those of us that sincerely appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS