All Comments on 'The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 08'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story with almost a happy ending!!!

Lilgirlsix,

Thank you for your series of great stories. I've enjoyed all of them.

I see that Erobos will lead us to another storyline whenever you return

from your break.

Have a relaxing, restful, safe and healthy break. I'll be looking for your return to Lit.

vt

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
Yes!!!!!!!!

I forgot she was a were so why would she be dead. Yay I was so sad. Bring it on Erbos u bitch

RheamistressRheamistressover 11 years ago

Enjoy your trip. I am looking forward to the next set of chapters from you. smiling

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Great ending

You gave great closure to this series. I am a romantic and love happy endings. However, I seriously need a family tree. Looking forward to the next Baxter adventure. I can't help but wonder if some of the people you will meet on your trip down the Rhine River could only know that your alter ego was Lilgirlsix, what fun you would have. Anyway, enjoy your holiday. All your fans eagerly await your return. K

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Not Often

does a story bring tears to my eyes but when Guillame and Orsolya where brought together, well you got me w/that one. These first three storys have taken me on a wonderful journey that is only just beginning. I look forward to the continuation of the Baxter and Kardos-Saber Packs. And I also look forward to see what trouble Erobos causes before he is taken down.

Enjoy your vacation, you have more than earned it. And I'll be keeping an out for your return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Need I say more............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
addicted

i just got addicted to your series and now you choose to take a break?

your stories kick twilights ass. hands down.

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Thrilled!!!!!"

I am so glad that it turns out that Orsolya is still alive. What a wonderful turn of events to have she and her brown wolf reunited after all these years. I'm just sorry that their cub isn't still alive. It was heartwarming to have the whole family reunited.

I am a little confused as to how this new pack is going to work and who is going to be a part of it, since it seems that the panthers kind of need to stay together. Does that mean that Konstantine is not going to go back to Europe? I'm also very glad that you've opted to write in a new mate for Andrea. Her story just breaks my heart.

I do hope that poor Ash doesn't have to wait too long for her to come around. Although, I realize that she must work through her grief at her own pace.

While I hope you have a wonderful trip, I hope you won't be gone too long, since I'm anxious to see what happens next. I know that Erobos is going to have a hard time getting past Alistair to get to Jenna...not to mention everyone else that will die to protect her.

PoisonlovePoisonloveover 11 years ago
Enjoy your vacations!

But remember that we are here dying to learn about the future of a double pack (Carr and Giullame's); for now, clear your mind and let these characters talk to you!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
lilgirlsix you are an incredible gifted writer!

I love ALL of your stories and I'm hooked! Thank you for the work that you share and the rate at which you produce writings in a steady ongoing pace! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I am so happy that Orsolya is alive and that she and Guillaume are reunited! Magical! I also love the ever present threat to their happiness. Very sinister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift of these stories. I'm looking forward to your future stories.

Enjoy you trip and rejuvenate!

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Yay, Orsolya still lives!

Nice to know she was reunited with her big brown wolf. I just worry for Jenna now. After reading Ch.7 of this series, it is clearly evident in her past life she was Alistar's mate. Plus... Wouldn't Erobos' plans still fail due to Jenna being mated to Alistar? You can only have children with your mate, right? o.o I would also hate for Erobos to steal one of the Vlkolak women just for his dirty deeds. Anyways, I hope your time away at the River will help you with the continuation of your stories. xD I love them so much and eagerly search for them. Please don't stop, we need to know what happens next.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Best surprise ever!

I did not see that coming. It was beautiful! And Orsolya failed to predict it! Too bad their happiness will be son spoiled by that twisted creep. This time, their pack will have allies to help them fight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deserves a 'gajillion' stars!

THANK YOU so much for the most PERFECT ending to this installment to the series.

Go enjoy your vacation & come back refreshed and renewed, ready to write the next part...hopefully "Rebuilding the Vlkolak" ;)

~LadySilverNova~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wasn't she pregnant?

Great story, but wasn't Orsolya pregnant when they separated? She hasn't mentioned their child even when he had thoughts of her still being in her childbearing years.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
I wish I could sort my favorites...

… just so I could put this story at the top. I don't care that it was a perfect-world, fluffy, everybody's-happy-except-the-bad-guy ending. Guillaume's fate sucked and it's great to see it end happily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Well done,the other comment says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh! Wow!

One of the best stories to read. As advised one should read the other stories first just so you know how it all fits together. You will not regret the time. Lilgirlsix does not disappoint with any of her stories. This series of stories just strengthens her standing as a writer that should be read. Please continue to produce these great stories. I am so glad that I found her stories and was taken into this wonderful world that she has created. I don't ever want to leave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No words

There aren't enough words to describe this series.

The plot keeps getting better & better.

Thank you so much for writting this, keep up the good work.

Your fans will be waiting for the next installment to the Vlkolak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just you wait...

I don't have any details to offer, alas, but I can offer the following answers:

As far as Orsolya and Guillame's first cub (Lil, correct me if I'm wrong in any way), I believe she was born healthy and normal, but lived her whole life having no contact with her were side and thus had a normal human lifespan. She evidently had several children of her own, as all the current generation of Vlkolak women are descended directly from her. I do not know her name or any details of her life.

If you had any doubts, Jenna is the reincarnation of Leona. Remember that the Vlkolak held reincarnation as one of their central spiritual beliefs, apparently for good reason. Anyway, if you study enough family portraiture you might start to believe in reincarnation in the real world. :P

123, what makes you think Erebos is in any way sane? He's about as crazy as The Joker, and nearly as dangerous. Not as stylish, of course, but who is? ^^

While I don't know for sure what will happen, I fully expect an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. I too cannot wait to see the newly-combined good guys kick the everliving @$%# out of Erebos. Although as Lil's editor I get to see the chapters a week or two ahead of time, in the end I'm still in the same boat as the rest of you: waiting with bated breath to see what happens next! I never fail to be amazed by Lil's imagination and talent. :)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 11 years ago

The above comment somehow got tagged anonymous, but it's mine. Sorry everyone. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Emotionally exhausted!

I stumbled upon this series and read the entire Wolf's Pet, Twins Take Over and The Destruction of the Vlkolak in order and WOW! Your talent is amazing. This work could easily be published in book form (not that I want that as the wait for new chapters in this saga would be unbearable). You should really be proud of the amazing writing you have done. Please don't ever stop! P.S. I am so glad that Orsolya and Guillame found each other again! I was emotional reading this entire series thinking she was going to die at some point near the end! Best plot twist ever (or at least so far)!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
I love your stories!

Dropping you a line to tell you how much I love these stories! I'm so glad you reunited Guillaume and Orsolya after so long a separation! You rock so mur worch! Love your work and your work rate too! You NEVER disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Vlkolak series...

read the entire series today and you had me laughing, crying, cringing and cheering.

You are talented, please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How dare she go on vacation

Doesn't she know we are waiting for the next story. I hope lilgirlsix has a great vacation, but I can't wait for more of this terrific story.

shortydeeshortydeeover 11 years ago
Dang It!!

Why did he have to be alive? I hope that somebody kills that sob real soon. Love your stories. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome!

I have really enjoyed your writing. More please

GeminiJuneGeminiJuneover 11 years ago
Breathtaking!

I have had these chapters saved in my phone since last 5months...but couldnt get time to read because of hell..exams.

Now atlast I have finished these & wowww...!how I love it!

Will soon bring my time out to read the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my god!!!!!!

More more more!!!!!! So good!!!! No great!!!! I haven't read a story that was able to keep me on the edge of my seat in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!

OMG this is incredible. What an emotional roller coaster. These stories are so touching. Cried sad tears at Guillame and Orsolya losing each other and now happy tears at their reunion!! Awesome, and you had me fooled. I really believed she was dead and hoped he'd find a new mate but this is so much better!!! Yay! Now I have to read Out of Darkness, and I'm hoping nothing else separates these two. That would be too much to bear. I want them to have cubs and live happily ever after. Sigh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love !!!

I cried, my jaw dropped a time or two, and giggled with joy ! I love how everything has come together I can't wait till your next stories ! That vampire dire were needs to die. Where will the story go next ? Awesome story ! I definitely have a thing for werewolves now lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
funny thing...

I live near East Fork State park in Ohio. Never thought anyone would know about it outside of those who lived around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!!!

Incredible times infinity!!! Lil you really should consider writing a book and get it published. It would be a best seller for sure, you are soooooo good! Love your stories, keep up the wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Still!!! He has not forgotten his quest to find the reincarnation of Leona. I hope they will be prepared for this next fight when it comes.

KynhalisKynhalisalmost 10 years ago

I cried again. This time with joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
omg

As always you are a great author. Please keep posting submissions. I look forward to more awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spellbinding!

My wife is the Vamp/Were fanatic. I normally don't care for that genre.

YOU ROCK!!! I love JazCullen's stories and you two share First Place honors! Actually, I can't make up mind! I am starting the next story now. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh no!

I had hoped I could joyously give this chapter a 5 * rating and wait for the next part of the Baxter pack (etc), but you just had to put Erebus back into the mix didn't you?! Now I am nervously, anxiously waiting to read the next "book". You manage to keep me up all night with your ability to paint the story in my mind. You have such a gift!! If these were page-filled books I would buy them to keep so I could read them over and over again and again!! Thank you for a wonderful story!! Please keep writing!!

JJMemaw

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Vlkolak

This is a dark story and you keep hoping the bad guy dies.

Caseyw282Caseyw2824 months ago

I love how you leave it open for the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous