All Comments on 'Fucking Elevator'

by HankDolworth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SaucyminxSaucyminxover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Not only was it hot, but it made me smile. Your dialogue was just perfect. Thanks!

Carnevil9Carnevil9over 11 years ago
Sexy and humorous.....

Well paced, well written, and just the right touch of humor in the dialog. Nice job! Five stars all around.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Hot and Fully Loaded

I got a rise out of that shaft!

AnonymessAnonymessover 11 years ago
Annoying

Ive never been so turned off by the word "fuck"

There was no way to add any more pointless repetitions of the word. So annoying.

lazyhobolazyhoboover 11 years ago
The general idea of the story was good.

I enjoyed how it was going, I could read that for a good while.

The erotic, the relationship and the ending, I felt were all top notch.

My only complaint was the use of the word "fuck" after seeing that word being used so much, especially during the sex scene, I started to grow bored and lose interest, because I was tired of seeing the word every time they spoke.

Some times when they used the word, like when posing a question, then answered with the word, I truly felt it was slightly confusing.

I liked the story.

HankDolworthHankDolworthover 11 years agoAuthor
Allow me to explain my homage

I can understand the complaints with the overuse of the word 'fuck'

(which is a fucking wonderful word, so versatile!)

When I wrote the story, I recalled a scene from The Wire where two detectives process a crime scene and the only dialog for three minutes is the word, 'fuck' and variants. (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMcOqH-2UQ) Forty times in fact.

This was a homage to that scene. I can accept that I didn't do it as well, without the visuals of television, it might become too overbearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

Could this have been any hotter?! I didn't count the "fucks" but there were just enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Fuck

Fuck me what a fucking fuck fest nearly fucking drove me fucking gaga.

Fucking load of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny as ...

Yep. Funny as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plastic wrap is a great plaything in the bedroom

I have a manufacturing company and one of the things we use in packaging is stretch wrap, which is a heavy duty form of Saran wrap. Works great to wrap your lover in to the point they are helpless to move. It makes for a beautiful presentation as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankDolworth@HankDolworth
1450 Followers
Friends, It has time for me to make a difficult decision. I have decided to remove my early stories from Literotica as everything I've written save some early short stories are now available on Amazon. It's a risk to my account to have my stories exist in both places, and I'm ...

story TAGS