All Comments on 'My Debut'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Raw and powerful

a roller coaster ride of raw, unfiltered feelings and tension. the anxiety builds and builds...until the conclusion. i'm not certain if i wanted it to continue or to end.

well written, well done...5 bright stars...or should i say, 5 dark stars?

great story, Brandie!

david xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Big time lurker here on Literotica, and I've got to say that was pure art. Really, bravo. Have you considered posting the original as an alternative read?

Keep it up. I have majot respect for you as a writer, not someone with a keyboard and a fantasy.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
All I can say is "thank you"

I don't know if the original story even exists anymore. It was a straightforward rape scene, and the people I talked to on the discussion boards thought that it would probably violate the terms of this website, so that was why I toned it down. So, assuming they were right, even if I could find that original file, I probably couldn't submit it here for you all to see. But if you want to, you can imagine what it was like, by simply taking away all of the parts that refer to it as being a video shoot. Again, as I say that, I have to tell you that the story ended up being so dark that I hesitated for almost two months before posting it. I love writing fantasies, but I totally don't enjoy rape, and that was what made this story so hard for me to submit.

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let's face it, right now I had nothing to hide

Sounds more like she had everything to hide and nothing to hide it with.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

As an exemplar of the sub-genre, this story works well, although it would be interesting to know how she arrived at her decision and how she felt afterwards.

haven3haven3over 11 years ago
5 Stars!!!

I loved it.. You are a very gifted writer.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Very good description

I wouldn't be surprised if exactly what you describe happens in the world today, where people are kidnapped and used for sexual slavery.

You have done an excellent job of describing the degradation and horror of it. I'm a little surprised this was allowed on the site, but I suppose the "consent form" made it all consensual. Great job.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, sky

As I mentioned in more detail on the message boards, there was a lot of re-writing to make sure that this story would satisfy the gatekeepers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Excellent story.

" Warm fluid splashed across my back, my bound arms, and up into my hair. My hair. You bastard."

Brilliant line!

Jon UK

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anon!

It was the product of the usually much more pleasant task of imagining myself being in the situation I'm writing about.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Masterful

I couldn't be any less interested in subject matter of this kind. Different strokes, to be sure, but I couldn't imagine taking part in something like this, witnessing it or in most cases even reading about it. But for my respect for this author, I would't have read this story (bravo for the editor's note, by the way). But literature can take us other places, and I found the writing to be compelling. The pain, the degradation, the "what in the fuck did I get myself into" fairly screamed off the screen at me. And then the ultimate betrayal by her own body. Damn fine writing.

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 10 years ago
Not My Usual Cup of Tea...

I was compelled to read this as much from your note as anything. I found it very well written and now that I've finished it, it's the type of thing that can haunt you when you think back on it. It pulled me in and I caught myself reading slowly, picturing the details, creepy. You have a great talent...thanks for sharing...worth a five!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken11 months ago

To be trained to enjoy pleasure and pain is amazing! You come to realize they are both what you crave one with the other is ultimate bliss!❤️💋wendy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous