All Comments on 'Now Eat It'

by Livelycouple

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Would love to have my wife feed me a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEED'S MORE STARS

Oh my---So very hot--SLURP--SWALLOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dirty and nasty...

...and just right! Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well your writing style isn't the *best* but the content more than makes up for that! Great story, came so hard over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was pretty hot, but I would really like to hear more of the backstory and first experiences of the husband eating his own cum off of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would do this all of this in a minute if my wife agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want to play with this guy.

I have been swallowing my own orgasms for quite some time now, but not before I swish it around in my mouth,.. I love the taste of cum and can't get enough . my next venture is to suck it right from the source...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot real hot

man wish it was me, want to try it, but no nerve to take my own load , man it is tempting to try

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy!

My pussy so wet now as I fantasies about cum eating

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
Lover of cum too

I read this and got so hard, I too love the taste of cum, I started as a teenager jacking off in bed and wiping the cum on the bed cover, momn did not like that she thought I was blowing my nose. To keep her from getting mad I started to just lick it off my hand after wards, but then because I was so limber I found a way to roll up and suck the head of it as I came. I continued this for quite some time, but then it got better because my step dad came into explain sex to me, and it ended up by the both of us sucking and fucking each other. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Story

Great story! That would be fun to try with piss. If I could'nt drink it all, I'd just dump some in my lap until I cum in my pants! I'd like a big audiance to, all standing next to me watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WE WANT SUCK DICK AND PUSSY

WE ARE COUPLE FROM KARACHI PAKISTAN AND WANT SEXUAL FREIND FOR EAT CREAM OF DICK AND PUSSY PLZ WRITE US A DOT AUNTY AT THE RATE OF YAHOO DOT COM PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiots!

Obviously these people live in the Amazon River Basin. Because anyone that gets out has heard of Aids and herpes. Wife should run for the hills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife loves when I do this too!

My wife's favorite is when my legs are swung over me and I hold to the

Headboard with my feet and finish myself off in my mouth. She cums

Every time. That makes me enjoy it even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bullshit!

Comment title says it all. I'm sure none of this ever happened.

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51about 10 years ago
More

Enjoyed reading your story and for a second and third time - it always seems to arouse me the same way each time. I would to see you follow up with more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I have a lady that love seeing me cum

I have a lady friend that loves seeing and helping me cum in my face and open mouth. Just like the other guy,she puts my feet over my head till I wrap them in the head board. She or I pump it till it squirts in my face and open waiting mouth, some times she has me cum on dildo then slides it into my mouth to lick it clean.

Westvegasguy61 at G mail

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Had trouble logging in, so went anonymous. Loved the story and want to see what comes next.

Ache4Sex

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 8 years ago
This is hot!

My wife loves to make me eat my own cum. Never gone public though. Great idea. I would try it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoy eating your own cum

I loved the story, my own prick was dripping wet as I read it. I too enjoy eating my own cum especially when I am reading a good story. I love it when I am fed it and verbally teased about being such a good cum slut. I enjoy fantasizing about wearing my wife's panties and her teasing me about wanting her to make me cum and eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You sound like my girlfriend and me. My girlfriend wasn't always like this and is still evolving. She is from another country and was brought up very old fashioned where the husband rules and the woman's role was to take care of him. She had a very bad marriage that she didn't want in the first place but was pushed for by her dad. Since we have been together she has told me that she never knew that sex could be so much fun. (she hated sex with her ex) She told me at the beginning that she didn't use her mouth, (her words, she was very shy) and did only missionary. Well she loves sucking my cock now and loves every position and loves trying new things. I have never had a woman control me and honestly I don't know why I started wanting her to. Long story short, she loves controlling me now and I love it too. She now controls when and if I get to cum and about a year ago she started wanting me to eat my cum. She has gradually starting taking more control, much to my delight. She loves when I cum on her tits and she loves making me lick them clean and watching me. She has even had me put my legs up and behind me and cum on my face and into my mouth. She said she loves seeing it on my face. Of course she insists it gets wiped off and into my mouth. We both enjoyed your story very much and especially love the part about being at the sex club. She gets very turned on at the thought of me sucking on a cock. We have tried watching videos where women make their husbands (well in the video anyway) suck a cock. Their are lots of cuckhold videos but the problem with them for the both of us is the women talk down to and degrade the men and that's not what either of us are into. I do want her to completely own me and make me obey any and every order she gives me but we love each other and neither of us get turned on with the cuckhold thing. Your letter however seems to be just what I was looking for. You seem to have a lot of love for your husband and seem to have control over him sexually. I loved how you had him lick all the cum off of your chest then made him drink the contents of the cup. I especially loved how you made him suck the cock for the last load. My girlfriend is very turned on at the idea of making me do that and while I am nervous about it as I have never done that I am also very excited about the prospect of it. She actually has me loving eating my own cum (which I never thought was possible) and miss when she doesn't make me do it for a few days. I have also started thinking how I want to know what it feels like to have a cock shoot into my mouth and to swallow a whole load at once of course being ordered by here to do it. She does suck me off and after I cum she kisses me allowing the cum to go into my mouth but she swallows some of it too so I don't get the full load. We have been inspired by your story and hope to have our own experience soon. There is just something about her ordering me to do things and obeying her that turns me on. Part of it may be because I love seeing her so excited and happy when I obey her. Thanks for sharing your experience and looking forward to hearing more about how you make Bob eat more cum.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 6 years ago
Love this

Brilliant story. Would love to be bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Retards

What's with the retard who posted this comment?

*****

"Bullshit!

Comment title says it all. I'm sure none of this ever happened."

*****

Are there really people reading these stories who think it's not fiction...maybe based on things that happen in the real world...but these are erotic stories man...and try to get some counseling help! Thanks for a hot story Livelycouple ! Five stars because of the retard guy ;)

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Superb

I've been eating my own loads for over forty years. Love the taste of cum. You've given me some ideas for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good job of telling about a cim lover

You have described a clear example of a journey from being a wantabe to a husband who knows that he will eat all the cum possible. As the story progresses he became more arousec by having more cum than what else was available 4p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eat it

My wife made me suck cock. At a party one night. Had to swallow multiple loads of cum.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago
This is the kind of story to have your wife become a dominant hotwife

As a sissy cuckold who will do anything to have my wife feed me cum her body and hopefully I will get some more from the man who is fucking. My wife knows and she is going to please me, and when she decides to let me cum I get to be with a man who will take control and he will make me cum from being fucked like a woman who is addicted to sex (the sissy slutty gurl) Stories like this one have been very helpful for my wife to leave her inhibitions behind, become a dominant hotwife, and I have never been so happy to be married to a wonderful friend who understands that I am so excited to be a very feminine crossdresser who is addicted to cock, cum, being submissive, and humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cumslut

Omg I’d love for my wife to feed me cum like that that sexy story made me cum so much I had to lick the cum off my hand and the floor yummy 😋

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 3 years ago

I wish my wife would watch me suck the cum from a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot, I share these stories with my wife but she will only make me eat my own. What a treat all that cum to drink and fed by your loving wife!

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

A truly inspirational story for any man who has ever even slightly considered eating cum (his own or someone else's.) TRY IT. YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Five Stars

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

When I was young, I was flexible enough that I could get about half of my cock into my mouth. I ate quite a bit during those days.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

very "tasty" story. cream pies next

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five (5) rating! I love eating my own cum when I jerk off alone. I loke eating it from my wife, my sister, my mom and am planning to eat it from my mother-in-law soon. I love the taste of my cum and I so wish I could talk my wife's brother into fucking her so I could eat his. I would at least know it is safe and disease free. besides I think he'd probably let me suck him off in private, without his sister knowing, if he ever saw me ear his cum from his sisters enormously hairy pussy. I know he is attracted to her, we have talked about it. He like really likes her sexy feet and her toes. so do I and we have talked a lot about sexy feet and toes at work, we, even both admitted that we even like the look of some "guy feet"!!!. It will happen, give it time!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. I’ve fantasised about being forced by my wife to take other men’s’ cum down my throat.

Oscarmeyer50Oscarmeyer5014 days ago

Great ideas on creative ways to enjoy cum. I wish I had a woman as adventurous as you are. I would gladly help fill your cup or have him drink directly from my “tap”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous