All Comments on 'Nana'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

That was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF!!!!

mammary glands??? Choice of words would make your stories more erotic. Correct description but not very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STD alert!

I hope he saw a doctor after his Nan confessed that she had a powerful organism. She should have warned him before they fucked.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A really sweet but sad story

Being the old romantic that I am, I was hoping for a miracle and that young Greg's love and sexual attention and his young potent cum was just what nan needed to spurn her immune system to fight off the illness. I guess I was looking for a fairy tale and the story was more logical and true to life.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Short but not bad...not great....but has potental for more. Read my comment.

Personally I would have used this story to work to the mother and son aspect. For instance when they were all sleeping and nana couldn't sleep for she needed some hard cock, she slipped into his room and started to suck him off. During that time his mother couldn't sleep either and was going to go downstairs for some warm milk but heard a moan from her sons room and you can take it from there.

There isn't any reason why you can't re-write the story and work the mother into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Atlast, an author that appreciates the beauty of mature women

Love your story and especially you desciption of Nan - you wrote"Her mammary glands were hanging low on her chest, nearly touching the top of her belly. This protruded out like a sack of meatballs – with large bumps all over. "

I am a young proud lesbian who is totally absorbed with the immense love and affection that mature women have. They often feel 'old', 'unattractive', unlovable' when the truth is, they are manificent lovers and, if kept up over her lifetime, age has done wonderful things for her and her lovers.

Thank you for writing this.... and keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hard and throbbing!

So hot and horny Dee, love it! Eric xxx

bklynboy11bklynboy11over 9 years ago
Sweet and erotic

Please check word usage. Organism is not an orgasm.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
sad - but nicely done

all the stories of your's i've read have a nice human touch along with the sex. very enjoyable reading. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes the best , more please .

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA++++

chasbro507chasbro507over 1 year ago

I never criticize typos and such until I stop making mistakes I concentrate on the stories and yours a credible and racy within this realm I hope you never retire It is fun reading these stories written by a senior female It provides perspective Men such as me who enjoy senior full figured women appreciate your style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous