All Comments on 'Routine Checkup in the 21st Century'

by tonguelasher01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Clever!

Liked both your style and the plot line of this short piece. Now give us a longer story along the same lines - with some emphasis on the patient's (or patients') psychological reluctance/lack of control during the entire process. Did enjoy your final humorous truism also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I already wrote this once. In the end I had to post as anonymous, but I'm Rapunnzel. Should have copied it since these things go wrong so frequently. It was something like this:

Oh, excellent! Excellent! fresh idea, sci fi, public sex, enemas ... If only reality had gone that way. If you expand on the story, I'd like to see the pimply-faced (yechhh!) technicians replace by anatomically-correct androids. And a more detailed exam of the vulva and rectum, more of the patient's reaction to the enemas, an option to go back for more enemas, ETO (enemas 'til orgasm). If a woman has trouble having orgasms, she's shunted off into a special clinic where she's prodded, probed, stimulated in all kinds of ways, with results analyzed by machine until the problem is found (e.g. she's taking Effexor) and a solution is developed (and tested over and over to make sure it really works).

And loved your last line!

This really is my favorite erotic story from all the sites I've read. Thanks!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you both for your kind comments. I sort of got my jollies from taking this as far as I needed to; but I'm not getting any urge to extend it. But I agree there is a lot of room for further play, and I invite you (or anyone else) to extend it. You can send me suggested draft changes for my input and/or suggestions, or just steal it and publish away. There are a lot of perversions I didn't mention that would fit nicely here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

an environment that open and tolerant could only be a huge improvement over the cold, distant, defensive, paranoid, judgemental world that the west is today.

certainly way better than women having some worthless victimhood complex about their bodies, when men mainly just want to do what they like or appreciate.

not bath in someone else's insecurity.

a dark world demonizes what people like, but upholds poisonous illusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So much to look forward to! Unfortunately, I will be dead before this system is fully integrated

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonguelasher01@tonguelasher01
52 Followers
As far as my stories go, I'm mainly into the kinky stuff. I like stories about very horny people eager to do very horny stuff. Don't read me looking for long romantic interludes. I do have a bad habit of writing to please myself. I realize that this doesn't make me a real ...