All Comments on 'Zach and Jake. Night 01.'

by WolfBoyErik

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Run on Sentences

I like the story, as I can see potential. However consider getting an editor, because u have tons of run on sentences and is detracts from the story itself.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 11 years ago
wrong

Your is in the wrong section.It needs to be in the gay male section.But it was interesting none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice start

Good story and curious to see where you take it. Agree it should have been in the gay section, but can see why you chose nonhuman. I expect great things from you.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Very good

Very good start to your story. You might want to read "To Love a Stray" novella by Mygysy, or "Found" series by cowboi. There's no reason your werewolf (Jake) can't make Zach his mate. Keep them going and thank you.

secretsidessecretsidesover 11 years ago

Great first story!! I love the story line so far, so many ways you can go with this. Good luck and look forward to more from you. :o)

I agree that it would probably do better in the Gay Stories category (some great authors over there to learn from too), but you might want to add a diclaimer at the front if you are leaving it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job.

So far this was really nice, but just a quick correction, depending on the state age of consent is anywhere between 16 and 18. I believe you were thinking of the legal drinking age(21). Great job though, I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE

NEED MORE. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

You need to make some more man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved it! Make more!!<3 it's was so good, definetly a favorite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Astounding!

There aren't a lot of these kinds of werewolf stories, and even less that are good. After reading this i gotta say; i am an instant fan of yours now! I hope you continue this~ ^_^

WolfBoyErikWolfBoyErikalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Reworking

I'm currently in the process of reworking this, fixing some spelling & grammar, shortening/shuffling some sentences, picking a name I like more than 'Zach' etc.

Assuming I don't get distracted by something shiny and forget this thing exists for a few years again, expect to see a new version pop up sometime. I'm not going to put a date on that, but it'll most likely happen, eventually.

Nephlim14Nephlim14almost 9 years ago
Please make a sequel soon.

I want to see those two meet again.

WolfBoyErikWolfBoyErikover 8 years agoAuthor

Nice to see people, or at least person, still saying nice things about a transcribed fantasy of mine, and its been what? Over a year since I promised to write more, and a few years since I wrote this.

Officially lets say the re-write is still in the works, but awaiting the a time when I either feel more confident in the tone of my writing, or a night when I feel 'creatively horny', shall we say, again. Not a term i ever thought I'd use before...

On top of that, I'm thinking a tad less rapey tone too, unless you people really like that kind of thing?

Any design feedback may encourage me to write sooner, so don't be shy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this is a great story and you should write more to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please more more more,make it longer and more kinky !,love the idea!

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Not Bad

So will Zach become a werewolf to and be Jake's mate for life?

astronomo2060astronomo2060over 5 years ago
so good

very good beginning for the story, maybe Jake can turn Zack and then they will become mates, cant hardly wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous