All Comments on 'Emma's Master Ch. 01'

by MK156

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
sftoyousftoyouover 11 years ago
Loved it

Great writing style. Would love to see more !

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

Very much looking forward to seeing more of this. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really hate this guy Jack...

I kindof want to punch him in the face myself! Hopefully he ends up with some redeeming value!! Your writing style is very, very good though. :)

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
wow

mixed emotions. Hope you can manage to walk the thin line between letter her keep herself and letting us like Jack. I can see he cares for her but clearly not her mental health. Looking forward to next installment!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
also

think it would have been hotter if she'd waited longer before asking/being able to come, like a few more fucks down the road. Capitulation a bit soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

What a great first story. Please keep writing. I'm eager to learn more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comment to the one left

She was owned, trained, her body responded to her Master. Fiver years of not being touched. Five long years of no sex. Do you really have a clue? There was no way her body could have held out.

Not when your Master is right there with you. You hear him, feel him, smell him. His essence surrounds you, the aching, your body craving, the build up he'd already done. From the moment he saw her. Every touch since. Her body was reacting from the time he laid eyes on her. If you know nothing of submission, please read up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!!!

Oh wow.... more please! I think this story has the makings of a very very interesting saga. I love the character exchange and the writing is solid. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf?!?!?

Go back! Go back! Go back! What happened 7 yrs ago? I agreed with kiwiplum-- I really don't want to see this hard won independence (such as it was) beaten out of her. I'm hoping those fleeting bits of caring from jack are more than just ownership. Give us more!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Brilliant first submission! The opening sentence set the tone for the whole chapter. Counting to keep one's mind focused on the here and now, zeroing in on putting one foot in front of the other so the panicky images are kept at bay.

You hint at redeeming qualities of Emma's master with his concern for her health, his disgust at the conditions in which she was living, and most surprising of all was his understanding and acceptance of her reasons for running away. His punishment provided another hint, he was more upset about her denial of who she belonged to than her show of defiance.

I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. Your writing is excellent, your story is compelling, your characters are people we want to know more about, people we want to like and want to win.

lonelyinlovebutluckyinlifelonelyinlovebutluckyinlifeover 11 years ago
AMAZING STORY!

Possibly the best story I've read all year, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rawr.

Nice, a pleasure to read. Descriptive but not verbose. A measure of kindness, some tough love. The proverbial iron fist in the velvet glove.

I'll be waiting for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it......

Loved it, even if she is weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please keep going!

This is amazing!

ForonceForonceover 11 years ago
good one

She isnt weak. Finally a strong woman. And she has survival instinct. Well done. Dont really need to like Jack. There are pigs out there as well.

NoviceTouchNoviceTouchover 11 years ago
Liked the story

After reading your story I actually created an account so I can post and tell you how much I liked it (and I have read a lot of stories here, but none have ever motivated me to create an account so I can give feedback). I so look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just finished this chapter and you completely pulled me into your story. I can't wait to start chapter 2. Thanks. -DC

wordJunkiewordJunkieover 11 years ago
Hypnotic...

this story has a steady beat, moving this reader forward for more and more. Hope the next chapters hold to this standard. An original concept also...thanks for a mezmerising read and I'll be checking out the rest...be well -- hcl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story

it is beautifully written

IsanaIsanaover 11 years ago
Wow

I'd add a more eloquent review, but I think the others have done that already, and "wow" pretty much sums it up for me.

kajira_aminakajira_aminaover 11 years ago
WOOOW

WOW love this story....Would like to have a Master like that...who don't use bad names for his slave....i don't like vulgar namecalling on the slaves like whore,slut,cunt....

Don't understand why she ran from Him....i love the part where she was recollared and she didn't want that....i have never been collared....wonder how it feels..... to be collared....feeling that a Master put the cold steel around my neck and clicks it shut,...is probably a nice feeling....

i love nonconcent stories!!! Kidnapping stories....Wish i was kidnapped....by my ex Master f.ex.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You had me right from the start... I'm intrigued!

secretdesires69secretdesires69about 11 years ago

Very nice! I like the battle between two strong-willed main characters. Look forward to when she finally (& willfully) submits to him.

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 11 years ago
Sorry to disagree...

but I hope she ends up killing the SOB. In a really delicious and nasty way. I can't believe the feelings of horror I have as I see her freedom slip away...back to a life of fear and constant punishment.... And this was all in the first chapter! You have made us feel the terror she feels, the despair at having the collar put back on.... Reading this is kind of like gawking at an accident scene - don't want to but can't help myself....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed Chapter

I could not stop reading this chapter and can't wait to read more. I felt the Emma's fear and thought her Master would be this dreadful man but so far he seems strict but caring. That made me feel a lot better about him. I am enjoying both Emma and Jack's characters...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I seriously hope that she ends up killing that SOB

SexteenSexteenover 10 years ago
Horrified yet...

I felt at times horrified by the story but felt compelled to continue since the writing is so superb. The main characters are stimulating even though the story is disturbing to say the least. I will try to read the other chapters just to see where this could lead.

EveEdenEveEdenover 10 years ago
Warning

This series is fantastic but unfinished. It crushes my heart but it is unlikely to be finished despite what the author states at the end of the fourth chapter. I pled you to save yourselves the disappointment and stop now before it's too late and you are trapped in the wistful longing for the final chapter.

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
The ending - @EveEden

I never thought there would be a 5th chap, and I think it ends beautifully and fittingly at the end of chapter 4. Subtle, and beautiful. First class... sometimes what is left unsaid is so much more powerful than what is voiced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

Oh i loved this.......wish i had a strict but caring Master who came for me like that....i like some force.... and how she was collared again against her will.....loved it....Hope to be force collared too...Against my will......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reading this again

Read this awhile back and was a bit nervous as it seems so terrifyingly ominous at first, but I love the way you wrote it. I just found myself craving it again and am so thankful you haven't removed it. Was hoping for that final chapter still, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great start.... this is the kind of noncon story I enjoy reading. It's tough to write a genuine noncon story that's also highly erotic. As a woman, I find a lot of noncon stories on literotica stray too easily into areas that are a bit too hardcore or disturbing for my comfort level. This story strikes a perfect balance between nonconsent and erotic fantasy. You capture Emma's internal struggles in a relatable way, and Jack makes for an engaging villain -- he's intriguing enough that we don't hate him as much as we should...damn him 😉

Am eager to read the next chapters..fingers crossed this won't be another good but unfinished noncon story on literotica.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

Very well written and I love how real it reads. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Why doesn't she just stab him in the throat when he's got his guard down?" Always asked. Almost never answered. Puts a ceiling on how good a noncon story can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If there's a ceiling on how good a noncon story can be....why read stories that are categorized as noncon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous