All Comments on 'Because That's What Good Girls Do'

by fiestyyredhead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category

Belongs in nonconsent. BDSM is consensual, unless the participants have specifically entered into a relationship based on "consensual non-consent," which is not described as the case here. Deliberately violating an agreed-upon limit is betrayal.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Anonymous has a valid point.

But then again, it isn't always easy to decide where to place a story. However, putting aside the perennial problem of 'categories', this was a very well-written story and fully deserves top marks, and I have given it a score of five.

Well done, fiestyredhead - I look forward to reading more from you; thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with the first comment

The story doesn't say what was agreed upon nor does it mention a safe word. The author therefore skirts the edge of abuse. Bdsm is not abuse. The Master having a bad day and taking it out on his slave is not abuse. The presumed violation of her limits makes what is a well written story turn ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool

Would have been hot if she'd chosen not to say her safe word. This is just an anal rape story. Nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm with others

Just to reiterate, no safe word, angry master, ends with a hard slap not soothing words. This is basically just rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Turned me off

Was enjoying it up until he raped her ass, then it was not so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong section.

This should have gone into dubious consent. Still a good story.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
She wanted extreme, she got it

I agree that this story is closer to the non-consent category, but lucky for me, I enjoy both. There could have been a little more detail about the contract. The story began saying how none of the masters she had served had been enough--- implying that her new master would fill a void, pardon the pun. After reading the intro to the story I realized that this would be more extreme, and probably bordering with non-consent (which was why I chose to read it). Traditionally, of course the content of this story is out of line with BDSM fundamentals. Some people like teasing and tickling, and some people like forced sex. This could have worked out better, if there had been more detail on the contract, and a bit more closure. As told, yes I believe this would technically be rape. There are so many shades of grey about these stories... categories within categories. Overall I enjoyed the story. It just ended seeming rushed through. I would like to see more of your work, but a little longer and more detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I agree with the other comments, it's not bdsm it's rape, was really good up till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This should be in a different category or have a trigger warning label... Rape is not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This

is not a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I agree with others, incorrectly labelled ! Rape is not consensual BDSM unless agreed before hand ! Didn’t like it. 1 Star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous