All Comments on 'Mrs. Hardison Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really enjoying this creative tug-of-war.

Thank you!

wingzero327wingzero327over 11 years ago
Love it

Great series, hope it continues for a while! The only thing I would say though is to be careful about writing dialogue. It was confusing sometimes when you write one quote immediately followed by another, especially if the dialogue was said by two different people. Just hit the Enter key if this happens. It will really help make transitions smoother.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I'm curious about who is the man that attacked Gloria and Eddie

and what he has to do with the plot.

Perhaps having a baby will increase her ability to have patience with Eddie and be able to show her love to him and their baby, and finally get over being afraid to love someone.

I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving it

great story... it has me wanting more... The baby?? is it his???

i feel a twist coming on... keep writing

LazerousLazerousover 11 years ago
Great story

Wonderful story! Can't wait for chapter 3!

F_WhateverF_Whateverover 11 years ago
Thank you!

I'm in love with this story, it's been a pleasant ride. Thank you!

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
Great repartee!

The banter between these two makes me laugh at times, like vintage Tracy and Hepburn. Like the others, I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great fun..

Echo previous comments... Love the banter and the plot .. can't wait to see where it's heading!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Excellent writing about an intriguing plot dripping with sexual innuendo both overt...

....and subtle this is what erotica should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hopefully there will be more parts?

Enjoyed first 2 can't wait to read the next one. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story! Obviously like everyone else the autor read 'my education 'but nevertheless this story stand in its own right and promisses to become even better. Please take care of the continuation of the connection between the different storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You have made a mothafucka log in and add you to my favorites. Keep going baby, great job!

me_kinme_kinover 11 years ago
WOW!

once again.. WOW... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how about more than 4

loved all 4 chapters. Now how about chapter 5. i have been waiting some time now

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
equally impresive

Yesterday I read the 1st chapter, today I read the second. I think this is the way every common man wants play the role of a man in life. Nice work..

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
What a wonderful twist

but Ms Cook, is well an actual Bitch, I am guessing is also tied to the attacker. The sex was specia and the growth between them just right

gulshannraygulshannrayover 10 years ago
Mrs Hardison Ch:02

Excellant. While page 2 ends in frankly daring confrontation of Duarte with Mrs Cook, the chapter 02 ends with a compassionate style in the joyous moments for the couple Gloria & (Eddie) Duarte. Nice narration. Hope the trend continues in the forthcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pregnant?????

Dude wore a condom every time, except when She took it up the ASS.

So how the fuck.......

This just blows man. Breaks the submersion, dammit!!

FinalStandFinalStandover 10 years agoAuthor
That first Sunday

...when Eddie and Gloria first have sex and he gets her to ride him is unprotected sex. Yes, just that one time. Lucky or unlucky - you decide.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
it only takes once

I knew a woman who became pregnant the time she gave up her virginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More balance needed

I am getting a little impatient with Edwards submissiveness. This relationship, while it is clearly a mismatch career wise, needs to start becoming more balanced in their personal time together, lest he starts to look like an insecure wimp that is seeking her favors, materially and sexually.

zetagirlzetagirlover 9 years ago
Great job

I am truly enjoying this story. I think the pacing and Eddie's patience with Gloria are just fine. Gloria's wounds are deep and have handicapped her for almost as long as Eddie has been alive. He cares about her and he is willing to put her need to be in control right now before his own. I must admit that I am looking forward to the time when Eddie is on top! ;)

AJMTitsAJMTitsover 9 years ago
Get rekt by the pre-cum

Loving this story and the characters so far! Great writing, some spelling and wording messed up here and there, but you can get passed it.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Love the story so far but a few things don't make perfect sense

First, the story is phenomenal. The dialogue is outstanding as is the character interactions.

That being said, I few things puzzle me.

What first caught me off gaurd this chapter was when she asked him to use condoms. He didn't the first few times they had sex and if she has been raped for the past 15 years, wouldn't she be on the pill? I hardly believe her attacker put on a condom.

Gloria already told Eddie who the guy was that attacked him in the first chapter. Why couldn't he report this to the police and not mention the raping? Plus the drug dealer could corroborate his story. ...

Further, if he know legal is playing with him, why didn't he record his last conversation with Ms. Cook? He could seriously use this...

Again thanks for posting!!!

FinalStandFinalStandover 8 years agoAuthor
superfeluously_e

Gloria become totally non-sexual which included her avoiding even the mention of any type of birth control. She was on the pill earlier in her life, but after her marriage fell apart, she stopped.

Eddie can be rather clueless at times. He has been caught up with falling in love with Gloria and the pressures of his new job.

(and sometimes the author misses some things)

He doesn't think of recording the conversation because he's not that devious. Also, I have used that device in other stories and occasionally do without ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The pacing

... is complete garbage. Jarring at best, and totally atmosphere-shattering at worst. The tone is bi-polar and dialogue between both mains is rigid and equally poorly paced. its like you skimmed a manual covering the cliff notes on witty banter. There's something here, though. This undertone which has the potential to evolve into a solid character piece. its juuust barely there, like shadows flickering in a dark hall from a nearby hearth. Not sure if ill keep going or not.

Q

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still Enjoyable

There are a few glitches, inconsistencies and the narrative gets a little mixed up at times. However it still looks as though it could be interesting.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchalmost 2 years ago

this story is unique in a good way, but I'm not sure. I feel like it's moving too fast, especially with the marriage proposal. Eddie needs to understand that Gloria was the reason her last marriage fell apart. it was because she valued her job more than her marriage that her husband divorced her. and unless she learns the lesson from the last 15 years she spent in loneliness I can already see the same scenario happening to them too. I hope she does realize that as a woman her family is a lot more important than her job

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Eddie and Joyce - what's going on there? Quirky, interesting and highly entertaining.

Diecast1Diecast12 months ago

Great, great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5296 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES