All Comments on 'Voyage of Discovery'

by Tihana

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Beautifiul, bleak story

It's a well-done story full of harsh realities of how incest goes in the real world.

Having everyone beautiful, well off enough to have villas in Mallorca is a little bit of a stretch.

I can't say how much Charlotte's fate haunts me. .

I guess the whole Tihana persona was necessary to get Dad to go with it, but it was a dangerous precendent that led to the denouement of the story. Her dad proves a jackass who can't own what he and his daughter are doing and it shatters both of them.

I'd love to see what else you've written!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A bit of a sad story

Especially when she had the abortion. She should have kept the baby, and perhaps her farther would have taken her as his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it doesn't sound like its over

Perhaps there is more for Tihana/Charlotte and her dad. Considering they are both so unhappy. Is it truly the end?

Loved the story and your writing style. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Encore

Omg a beautiful story full of realistic scenarios, feelings, and outcomes. The writer was refreshingly honest and seemingly true to her own experience. I would hope to possibly learn more about Tihana/Charlotte and her fathers future relationship as I know he must still care about her well being and would do anything to make her happy as she did for him. Please give us more :) Astonishing story, superior story writting skills, amazing perspective. Brava.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Discover then lost

It seems the father is very confused to what he really wants. Charlotte wants to be Tihana but also likes being Charli. Since this is a true story I feel sorry for everyone.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
I can't...

...tell you what I think, or feel about this story. It is too much, on too many levels, to disect at this time of night; and I am still sober. Good work. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous