All Comments on 'Given to the Enemy Ch. 02'

by Temprance

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
Aargh!

Next time when posting,place your story in the correct genre ie gay male or if you feel the sci-fi element is more,then give fair warning!!!

Just came across this and frankly I have a very bitter taste in my mouth.Now b4 anybody stars screaming "anti gay!",remember i have a right to choose what i read and my tastes are my own!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

But curious if his status will change from a slave or what else the culture is of the conquerers.

headtripheadtripover 11 years ago
Lucienlover

You're right your tastes and opinions are your own and you are entitled to each and every single one of them, though the description to this particular sci-fi story was pretty self explanatory, or at least it strongly hinted at it. And speaking of rights an author has every right to classify his/her sci-fi story as sci-fi even if the main characters are gay. As far as others commenting on your opinion, if didn't want feedback either negative or positive then keep it to yourself, afterall we have freedom of expression as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story!!!

Awesome characters and smut ;).

ViciousDameViciousDameover 11 years ago
lucianlover AKA "entitled" opinionated individual who can't read.

Here is what the author wrote as a warning at the top of the page...."*Warning: This story contains gay content in a fantasy world. Any negative comments about the main characters sexual orientation will be deleted.*" Even the tags say "anal – gay – dubious consent – forced – bdsm"

But you are right you are entitled to your opinion even if it's as incorrect as yours. I suggest you actually read and think things through before you make that "entitled" opinion and put your foot in your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmm, yummy

You know what I love?

The emotions are 100% human and very much something a woman can relate to. I could imagine a female narrator just as easily having anal sex, being given to the enemy. Hell, there are tons of stories like that already, but this one was well written.

And yeah, lucienlover not only can't read but is terrified of gays apparently. Really, why yell and get defensive? Just go read something else. There, problem solved.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

I hope you continue the story!

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamabout 10 years ago
great stor

Love the plotline. Please don't make us wait too long, lol. Um, one thing, might want to spellcheck a little more. Some of the typos really were distracting. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go Gays!

This story made me sooo happy! They're adorable and I can't stand it. Please write more of them being cute together. (; (: <33

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Can we have another sequel please? This is such a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

this is so great, yet i´m left craving more. i want to see him settle into his new life, realising that xaven cares for him and learn that the 'punishments' bring unexpected pleasure....and that his haughty brother is watching jealously from the sidelines is just the icing! no fucking for the pampered crownprince ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous