All Comments on 'My Nephew Ch. 02'

by MLabonte

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hard cocked nephew

I cannot wait for chapter 3 my cock is so hard. I wish I had an aunt who would do that for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More.....

Keep it coming, very turned on....

GuydmanGuydmanover 11 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhhh

You have found the way to prolong the anticipation. These are truly exciting adventures, esp. the slow build-up. Near perfect.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
This is a show

that MUST go on..and on..and on.

menufemmenufemover 11 years ago
my dreams from my childhood...

The story is brilliant and couldn't move without knowing where this is going, waiting you to finish this and then start again...

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEAUTIFUL !

I had an aunt that did the same to me when i was young, and i can't waite for your next story to continue. My affair has been an ongoing stituation now for 10 years. I'm glad it has !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so close to a classic!

For me the most impressive thing about the story is its utter believability; the narrator's struggle with her conscience, then how conscience gives way to raw desire. She describes the nephew perfectly as she perceives him, as a sexually developed youth, with all the agonies and breathless desires 18 yr old boys endure. As a professional writer I admire this writer's skills. With a little empathetic editing this story could easily become a benchmark in its genre. Well done!

axiom782@yahoo.com

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
Fucking Loved It!

I fucking love Panty stories!

Bring on more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I cannot wait for chapter 3

I don't care if this is real or fake I think you are amazing and I thank you for this amazing piece of literature. Also, your nephew is the luckiest kid probably ever, and your ex husband is a total moron for ever leaving you. I cannot think of a higher praise than this. this was probably the hottest erotic writing I have ever read (personal opinion). Please release more!

UAlbanyGirlUAlbanyGirlover 11 years ago
nice

whenever I'm feeling naughty i love to flash my panties at men..and some women.

1montoya1montoyaover 11 years ago
One of the best . . .

On of the very best series on here for a long time. Love the plot and build up - and it's so believeable which makes it so much better. Can't wait for Ch3 - turning me on like crazy . . .

rodavrodavover 11 years ago
Very exciting

I just love this kind of story. specially on the ladder showing the boy her panties. I also love it if the nephew sniffs the dirty panties in front of his aunt and the aunt asks him if it smells musky, pungent, or strong pussy smell.

Please check the bulletin board, Story idea , about "Celebrity Mom"

It is about a rich and famous gorgeous celebrity mother where her son is sniffing her dirty panties. I posted it yesterday. Please comment on it.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Excellent

Great for lovers of good prose and excellent for lovers of panties!

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
How long does this go on!!!!! :)

She's teasing him and you're teasing us! I'm enjoying it. Thanks

DashaboutDashaboutabout 6 years ago

Nephews are like all young men,a relative or not, they are going to stare regardless of your mode of dress and fantasize. Feeding those fantasies is in our power, fullfiling those fantasies is our prerogative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With all of the shaven/waxed bare pussies, making them look like little girls, in so many of these stories, I keep wondering if this site is inhabited with a bunch of pedophiles. I enjoy a WOMAN with an unshaven, or neatly trimmed pussy and mound.

Can anyone prove the pedophiles are not the dominate visitors?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous