All Comments on 'The Massage'

by Tazmaniac421

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proofread

I highly suggest you use someone else to proofread your story before submitting it.

CaedyCaedyover 11 years ago
It's good...

but, there are a few grammatical errors that kinda make it jar me out of it slightly. Nothing too major, just missing commas and misused words is all. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

While the story is somewhat stimulating, the grammar is incredibly distracting. Sorry, but you can't go from "she WENT into the room" to "she LOOKS around". Past tense or present tense. Pick one. Either way, this story needs some editing, as the grammar problems got in the way of my full enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is one HOT story - WOW !! Good build up and you have some opportunities to write a few added chapters about Jay and Melinda. Thanks !

photoman001photoman001over 11 years ago
Impossible

You lost me a couple of paragraphs in when you lost your train of thought. I have a regular massage myself and I can tell you when I am on the table and the girl walks in I certainly can't look into her eyes or see her arms when I'm lying FACE DOWN with my head in the hollow. Think about what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PERFECT MASSAGE STORY :::: HAPPENS SO OFTEN .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous