All Comments on 'Struggling Ch. 04'

by MickeyPink

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely!

I hope Briar and Deanna have great pain and suffering in their near future!

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

Love that Gabe and Zoey are finding their path but with exes like Briar and Deanna who needs enemies...yikes

deadeye_76deadeye_76over 11 years ago
Excellent

I loved the story and the depth of feelings you were able to portray. I only hope that more people can find this sort of love in their life. I think many don't. I also love the little epilog at the end where you put the two assholes who deserve each other together.

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Honestly...

This is probably one of my favorite stories. I've been a fan before I even joined Lit as an anonymous avid reader. I enjoy your writing style and stories as the characters are usually real people with flaws and strengths. Continue writing and we will continue reading. :)

-p2p

mrskelleymrskelleyover 11 years ago
Please continue!

Would love to see this couple married with children. And the last couple, would love to see how they feel when the shoe is on the other foot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Could you have written a more unlikeable and pathetic character than Zoey? And yet again, no condoms. She just fucked Briar unprotected, then with Gabriel? Maybe the writer hasn't heard of protection. After all Briar is a known pussy hound, who knows what he's given her and what she's just passed on to Gabriel. 1*

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Great Storyline...

The story is off to a good start. I would love to see how it plays out with the two exes meeting. I feel a little trouble brewing between them. And to the commenter just before me. It doesn't matter that they didn't use a condom. I think they'll end up married. Zoey has self esteem issues that he's helping her work through and sometimes you need a caring guy to do that. If she ends up pregnant then who better to be the father than someone like Gabriel. Can't wait to read more. Syn'

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
nooo

Come back..plz come back. I need this story. Plz. U cant juat leave it here. Plz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a great story, but this doesn't feel like the story is over. Can't wait to see how it ends. -DC

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218about 10 years ago
A wonderful story

I love this story, you had me crying, mad and laughing all through this chapter. I can't wait for more. Zoey and Gabriel are wonderful characters, I hope you continue with them and end them off with happily ever, or as close as possible in the real world.

Oh, and I can't stand the terrible duo, cockblockers exes. They need to fall off a cliff, car accident or something. LOL!!

Please post soon. Again great job & love the blogs by Zoey :D

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 8 years ago
It was aight

I'm still mad at the no sex details tho. but it was a good story, but don't skimp on the sex scene that was a major turn off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous