All Comments on 'In Love. With My Mom.'

by motherfucker2020

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to reading their honeymoon experience ....... in Hong Kong.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Wow

I'm looking forward to her being pregnant from her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
double WOW WOW

I really enjoy this

panera32panera32over 11 years ago

I can't wait til there is a part two this story I love it and I want more

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good storyline

It will be interesting to see what happens in Hong-Kong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY

THIS ONE HAS A NICE ENDING.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I liked the sequel...

But, I hope you don't end it here. Five stars!

swiftjohnswiftjohnover 11 years ago
I want a part 2

How about a part two about them moving away and beginning a new life as husband and wife and yes, definitely having a planned baby together. It's alway best when they are romantically in love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love this writer's moniker, and I love this story

The writer makes no bones about it--he loves the idea of motherfucking, of a boy shoving his big stiff prick up his own mother's mommy-hole and blowing his young balls up where he was once a tiny baby. Here the boy proposes that he and mom should get married, and mom is totally up for it (he's really "up" for it, too, just look at what's sticking up between his legs). That is so cool. As his mother's husband the boy has unlimited access to his mother's cunt, his prick'll be up his mother's cunt more than it's just hanging between his legs. If he could, the boy would have his big prick permanently clamped to his mommy's twat, like with glue. Naturally, the son will be unloading his balls and shooting huge amounts of creamy semen up the twat that belongs to him now, his own mother's mommy-twat. Real soon he's going to fuck a baby up the same cunt he came out of--lots of babies! cute little incest kids swarming all over the place. Lucky motherfucker.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
alright

well done-she was hard to convince, but he did it-good sex scenes-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poorly written

One of the most poorly written, unbelievable stories I've ever read on this site. I don't understand why this story is rated as Hot.

The mother seems way to quick to want to jump into some type of relationship in the first chapter to this story but says let's only mess around and not go all the way. Then they go skinny dipping on the beach and end up of having sex while she keeps telling him no and then cries the entire time while having sex out in the pitch black water of the Gulf of Mexico. Then she regrets it, runs off, and locks her bedroom door only to wake up the next morning to want to have sex again with her son while once again crying the entire time on the kitchen table. Then she comes home later that day only to tell her son they have to stop everything. Only to lead him on and tease him for the next couple of weeks seemingly asking him to fuck her but not wanting to do it. Then after a bad date which she sets up to get over him and make him jealous she comes home and reluctantly agrees to do stuff with him again but not have sex with him yet again which makes no sense. Only to say lets take it slow and wait to have sex even though we've had sex twice already. Then she has to teach her douchebag son how to kiss. Really? What 24 year old man has to be taught how to kiss by his mother? Then after kissing forever she ends up having sex with him again and crying the entire time they have sex while telling him she loves him the entire time they are doing it. Then out of nowhere they agree to get married right after they have sex and do a stupid marriage ceremony right their in bed after she cried the entire time and seemed to regret having sex with her son again for the third time. Then they decide to go to Hong Kong of all places for a fucking honeymoon. I don't anyone who would go to Hong Kong for a honeymoon, especially two people from Texas. It's not like Hong Kong is the most romantic place in the world to have a honeymoon.

This entire story was a waste of time. I won't even bother to read the third chapter about the honeymoon in Hong Kong of all places. Most likely the mother will still regret having sex with her son again and cry the entire time and then probably agree to have his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have to agree with anon. the guys mom is a fucking bitch for what she did. If it where me I'd tell her to go to hell, pack my shit and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good read

Wanted the rest with them on their trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We hardly left our hotel room in Hong Kong!

We had room service, and were in bed mostly. My hard cock moving inside my mom's pussy a good part of that time. I was given instruction, and guidance in several sexual positions, and I enjoyed them all. I feel the closest to her when we do it in missionary, but I love to give it to her doggy in front of the bathroom mirror too. I can watch her tits swinging, as I'm pounding into her pussy. She leans on the counter as I grab hold of her boobs, thrusting upward with my cock with increasing force. I'm slamming into her so hard our flesh is smacking together. When I see the expression on her face, I know she's near her orgasm. I start hammering into her, my cock is a blur as I shoot my cum hard against her cervix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very sexy

She is a lucky women very erotic you both are good

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
So right.

Reading this story it really shows how right the son's love for his mother can feel. I always wanted to fuck my Mom's hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Respect

Okay well done! .. I left a message on your first story telling you to slow down. (I guess you took my advice. lol.) .. this of course was much more as it should be. I very much enjoyed reading it. Thank you. I'll now go and see what's happening in Hong Kong lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get on top of me and impregnate me at. i_am_only_1me@yahoo.ca

Get on top of me and impregnate me at. i_am_only_1me@yahoo.ca

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

This is one of the most emotionally and psychologically honest mutually consenual love stories between mother and son that I have read. In real life, this is how I imagine an incestuous couple would react emotionally and psychologically once they admit to themselves and each other that they truly love each other a man and woman as opposed to motherand son. As a romantic, who better to teach her lover/son about sex and love than his mother. She is the only person who will loves him unconditionally while being capable of being truly honest with him. 5 stars story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous