All Comments on 'Another Mom, Son & Sister Story'

by BardontheHill

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 11 years ago
It was the same story.

If you're going to recycle your stories, just ad "Redux" to the title. This was the same story, just slightly edited, perhaps.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
I Thought so

You are right poney, I thought I'd read this one before, but I wasn't sure if it was here or on another site.

BardontheHillBardontheHillover 11 years agoAuthor
Correct, this is same story as released couple of weeks ago

The original version of this story was released under an unfortunate title because it implied the story was Chapter 2 of my original story, it is not. This is a separate story with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid story

no guy would ever want anything to do with his sister or mother after all the teaseing he would go out of his way to avoid and ignore them. keep it believable or don't post it and stop paying your friends for rave reviews on subpar work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"There is no way I am taking my cock outta mom," I growled as I speeded up my penetrations.

I love this guy's attitude. Once a boy's got his big young cock up his own mother's cunt, taking it out is the last thing on his mind. This is a marvelous, well-written, very funny story of all-out family fucking. Some readers seem to prefer pedantic exegesis to actually enjoying a good and exciting tale of family fun. Dear Bardon, you don't need fools like that. Too bad that the hero of the story didn't get to unload his young balls up the same cunt he came out of--mom's mouth or even her ass is no substitute--but his sister sure came to the rescue. She opened up her pretty little twat for a hot incestuous fuck from her hunky brother, the boy fucked the shit out of her, and he finally got to shoot his warm creamy semen up a family cunt. Mom'll give in soon, her darling baby boy's stiff prick just felt too good up between her legs and the boy won't be satisfied by a fuck where he can't blow his balls up the cunt he's fucking. Sis loves her stud brother and she loves feeling his strong jets of sperm hitting her cunt walls. This lad will have a home for his big hard cock in both of the family twats from now on.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
What a bunch of..........................!

Ha ha ha ha....somebody is/was sure full of it...loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's with the sister?

There needs to be more story, with obviously more action. And an explanation of why the sister was so domineering in the action and then hostile towards her brother at the end. It was almost like she didn't want him there in the first place but like she used him as a tool to get what she wanted, her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was alright

There needs to be more action between the brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous

@Anonymous You took the words right out of my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sweetie

16 fucking times, otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I came

Nuff said

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Good story. As a romantic, I found no emotion, no intimacy, no chemistry. Stories with only sexual activity do not mentally satisfy me. $ star rating out of kindness.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear3 months ago

Okay let's suspend belief of the reality that mum would have insisted daughter oiled her body instead of son. You all are bewildered by sister's attitude towards brother? Sis planned this, & used bro to get mum. Probably experimented with lesbianism at college, & now used bro to get her mum for herself. She stared at mum's cunt, breasts. Sucked bro's fingers clean of mum's cunt juices, before finally going down on mum.

Then glared at bro when he slid his cock into her tight cunt. This is a one time happening. You get my cunt for being .y pawn & helping me get mum's cunt for myself

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous