All Comments on '90% True Ch. 01'

by rhev

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story!

When you said you weren't a young man anymore, I had you pegged for 60. Very shortly thereafter you pointed out that you were in your mid-30's and that your wife was pushing 30. Wow! Makes the rest of us feel REALLY old. OMG! But I do like your story-line and the way your write. Good job!

rhevrhevover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Sorry my friend. I meant no offense to those of you who are more experienced in life then me. I unfortunately have had a sharp decline in my health in my late 20s. My care free lifestyle came to an end around then, but thankfully I had met the perfect woman (for me) by then. But gone are the days of my youth of drinking a case of beer, having sex with multiple partners, and being a roadie for a band. I'm working on chapter 2 now, but someone suggested I don't post it and try to write a full erotic E-book instead for sale.

I may post chapter 2, depending on the feedback I get here.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 11 years ago
Very nice

Very good story - hope that it is 90% true because I'm looking forward to reading more!

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

Nicely framed. I love the concept of telling the wife about past adventures. I would love to see more character development if you expand the story out, but that may just be me. Overall very well done and I look forward to reading more.

rhevrhevover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

First, yes Unfetteredmale, these stories are roughly 90% true. The most made up parts of the story are the interactions with my wife. My wife DID ask me to tell her about my first threesome, but I've started working on further chapters, and I've begun to use her as more of a framing device (as tinybeth mentions) as opposed to actually telling the real life adventures between my wife and I. However as for reality, there's two MAJOR changes from the events as they occured and the story you're reading. One is that all the names have been changed, and the other is that I always used to practice safe sex. Something I eschewed for storytelling.

Secondly, thank you tinybeth for the feedback. I've been working with an editor, and she thinks the same thing. In future chapters I'm going to expand a little more on my wife as a character, hopefully will make her more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Orgasams

You made me Hornier and in need of a big italian dick. I perfer 8 and a half inches long and less than 2 inches thick. Mainly because any more and it wont fit. So sad. I need two dicks.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Very erotic

A well written story with lots of sex. Not a lot of character development but you can continue that in future chapters. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!!

so hot! and so jealous. thanks for the story ;)

roveroneroveroneover 9 years ago
VERY HOT!

Love the horny kinky characters and the dialogue, and your current wife, too

Looking forward to the following chapters.

Really love that Jen is BIG on anal- rare in real life, at least mine, tho I did have a gf in college that said she '..came like a machine gun...!' when I did her in her tight toned bum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a wimp

I think peter is a girl. He sure aint a man. And he lets both his girlfriend and best friend trick him and manipulate him and he doesnt care. He needs to grow some balls. There is nothing interesting in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's true.

The so-called hero of this story is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp is annony's middle name!

5 for good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous