All Comments on 'The Vampire's Dancer Ch. 02'

by TheRavenRose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AbbieStarrAbbieStarrover 11 years ago
Interesting :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, wished this one was a little longer though... but keep going!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

If you had Stars i would score you 5... You haf my interest cant wait for update.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
More Please!

Slow steady development. I generally have problems with stories that drag on setting up the tale they are telling. I don't have that with your story here. Even though things are not moving quickly you are adding enough new character development to teese us along with you. That's the problem with short updates. It is hard to make enou happen to be interesting. You are succeeding.

My only complaint is I cannot read it all at once for full impact. I really hope you can keep up the weekly updates.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Congrats

you are now the author of not just a story but a series. and one I look forward to following. And although this chapter seemed short you gave us alot of info. Victor taking the time to take in her apt. down to the very last detail including the photo's. I also like the date they had. Just a relaxing day at the arcade playing games and then at a private table at an upscale restaurant where they could further get to know each other. Each comfortable enough w/the other to share a loss that deeply affected them.They agree to another date and all looks good until...Eleanor. Who and what is she? Nice little cliffhanger....I look forward to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice....

i think the setup is going fine, little bits of background helps to show why a charter feels a certain way. i like the way the storys developing... keep at it.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Going well!

Look forward to the next installment.

TheRavenRoseTheRavenRoseover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay =(

For personal reasons I've been unable to write Chapter 3 but I'm about half way through so it should be uploaded soon. =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous