All Comments on 'South of the Border'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DONT FORGET ABOUT MONTEZUMA

and his sister is worser, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a lucky guy!

I go to Mexico regularly-have a condo there. I love everything about the country. I am probably a little older than you, and have never been so fortunate to meet someone attractive that is more my age. You are a lucky guy and should return to Maria often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT

I go to Mexico every Jan to work and help the people. Some of the women I run into make my tongue hard. I would love to move there and retire.If all I ever did was to look, I could die happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Your concerns about your weakness with the Spanish language were unfounded. I think how you wrote it all added immensely to the character and depth of the story, and made it far more realistic! I have lived in Mexico for two and a half years of my life, and have had similar experiences. You brought back great memories for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

This was hot! I really don't know what to say. All her life Carmen trusted her mother's judgement. Why is it that when children move out they automatically assume the parent becomes incompetent? The middle aged Maria feared pregnancy? Well, she's right to be concerned, but she should probably worry more about std's. I know language is no barrier. When in college I knew two sisters. Valentina and Rosaria Paoli. Tina was blond, like her American father and Rosa was most definitely Latina and unlike her sister spoke little English. She was here to learn. But Rosa was the one I was interested in and she responded - well. We had several months together, learning each other's languages and having great sex. What is it about men in central America not eating pussy or ass reaming, or anal sex? I thought the U.S. is supposed to be prudish! Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1451 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.