All Comments on 'Mercurial Ends Ch. 01'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Hurray!

I am so happy that you are writing a sequel! Shy seems almost sinister. I wonder what is really going on with him. And Tabor's dreams! Is she dreaming of a past power aura? The first one maybe? Is she the reincarnation of the woman in her dreams? Wow. So many new possibilities. I love it already!

Bun79Bun79over 11 years ago

It's been a while and I'm glad the story is being continued! It's off to a promising start. Please don't wait so long this time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

I was wondering if you were going to continue this story. I loved Of Thorns and Pearls. I want to know more about Power Auras and what's next for Shy and Tabor. Your stories always twist and turn, I cried last time and you've surprised me with your other stories. I can't wait till your next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up!!!!!!!

Btw more Ilsino please. I think he's going to be a major player in this one. Did I say hurry up!

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 11 years ago
Ummmm

Can someone tell me where the first story is!!!!

iffyfluffyiffyfluffyover 10 years ago
please post the first story

really awesome story, please post the first story so that readers can connect to the sequel better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
347 Followers
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES