All Comments on 'You're My Cousin?!'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yay

I have been waiting and waiting for you to publish again! You never fail to impress me! By far my favorite author, and I can say I've read a fair amount of your stories.

I'll always wait for your stuff,

A loving, loyal fan.

DiscoVolanteDiscoVolanteover 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

A really beautiful story!

Keep on writing!

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Fantastically believable

Very well done. One guy and three girls naked in a hot tub? But you made it sound like it really happened. And then we can all dream ...

KarenasKarenasover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I like the lightheartedness and the plausibility. Great stuff! Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff but plausible?

I enjoyed the story and it parallels adolescent dreams but I seriously doubt any parent would suggest two teens sharing a bed. But I can suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

more more

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
a part 2!

this needs another chapter or two!!! please continue this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story start to finish. It had everything one could want: sensuality, humor, playfullness. And the reference to Archimedes and the Romans, that was a nice touch; Sisi is not just looks, but brains as well. I love it!

On an added note, yours is the first story I've ever felt compelled to comment on. It's just that good. Keep up the nice work and please, please, please write a continuation to this!

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks, everyone, for the comments and kind words! I especially like that there's one comment about how the story is extremely plausible, and another commented how it's implausible. Granted, they mention different scenes, but nevertheless, it made me smile.

In general, those of you who mention wanting more: what sort of ideas do you have? I felt it was sort of completed at the end. I guess they can spend the rest of the summer keeping it secret from family, though...

@DiscoVolante, Thank you, and I love the 007 reference.

@sun_sea_sky, Thanks! I like to think my stories could really happen. Maybe I should try my luck and see whether I can arrange a similar situation for myself...

@First Anonymous, Thank you, sincerely. If you ever want to privately message me, or send feedback, please do, and I promise I'll respond. I need a beta-reader for my second Summer Lovin' entry, as well, if you want a sneak peek.

@Second Anonymous, I'm flattered that you gave me your comment virginity. Thank you! Brains are sexy. If a girl made nerdy history references to me, she'd have me hook, line, and sinker. And if readers come across a comment in my story, get curious, and end up learning some ancient history, all's the better.

@Everyone, please feel free to send me feedback or contact me. I really enjoy speaking with readers. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
keep going

keep it going maybe the parents are all siblings or cousins. only thing to remember is keep the parents out of the sex and no outsiders involved in the sex. once summer is over maybe they can go to the same college or if out of college just live together maybe get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wonderful Story! The set up was well thought out, the characters were enjoyable. I'm not that into incest stories, tried reading a few and found them disturbing. But this was was great, I can't wait to read some more if you are willing to continue their story.

I do have to agree with an earlier comment, no parents would suggest that their adult daughter would share a bed with another man, even for one night, and even if it was her cousin. But it was a good set up for what happened the next morning which lead to more things happening between them so I am willing to let it go.

Nice work. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This was an amazing story, and now one of my favourites on this site.

Please write another chapter!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story on of the best I've read for awhile, I enjoy reading a good STORY not just the suck and fuck writings some post on here.

The only flaw I found was her father having them sleep together after all I'm sure her parents knew she slept nude.

I think you had a proper ending and there's nothing more to be said unless the other girls get involved.

ILmonamourILmonamourover 11 years ago
Endless opportunities

Loved it. Absolutely loving this piece, especially the last line. :)

mike_2011mike_2011over 11 years ago
wonderful story

this is a wonderful story and i agree with the other readers commenting that you should continue their story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ditto to the rest

WizaedsStaff

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Bravo!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing!

devildog6280devildog6280over 11 years ago

very good read and please continue their story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

I loved it. Please keep writing and don't stop this has been the best story I have ever read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

Just fabulous......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The answer is easy

Fuck her all the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once they stopped pussyfooting

this became a really enjoyable read.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Great story

Excellent writing. Very few typos. (unlike me trying to write this comment on my iPhone. Lol). Great character development and a believable plot - totally plausible that two strangers become attracted and then find out they're cousins. I agree with you that the story seems finished where it is, but like a lot of other readers, I'd love to see another chapter with these characters. There's all kinds of potential to continue the story; hiding the relationship from their families, secret rendezvous, not to mention where you could take the whole hot tub thing in future scenes. Knowing they can't have a long term relationship, maybe Sisi is willing to share William with her friends.... Mmmm. The possibilities! Please write more. :)

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@sleepless, That's certainly an idea... I know Samantha would be open to sharing, although Himiko might require a bit of seduction. Might make for a good holiday story... Family gets together for Christmas, can they keep things hidden? I'll definitely keep it in mind... Thanks for the praise!

bob4321234bob4321234over 11 years ago
Please....

Please keep this story going.... Wonderful...

jpprice2011jpprice2011over 11 years ago
W O W

I AGREE KEEP THIS STORY CUMMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

One of the better stories I have read on here recently and as always I love that there actually is a story to go with the erotic parts. Hope to see more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great! Great! Great!!!!

Easily one of the best stories I have ever read on literotica!!!!

Great plot, chemistry, and sex! Please continue this storyline! Sisi has become my newest fantasy, and I would LOVE to read more stories that feature her and William!

Keep up the good work!

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, She wasn't my cousin, but you should be happy to know that Sisi is based on a certain Irish lass with whom I once went skinny dipping in the North Atlantic. Glad you like her so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Almost there

Work a bit on the segues and non-sexual dialog and you'll be shooting 5s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

That was the most tastfull most exciting story ive read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
second part?

I think a second part would be cool, y'know like maybe add stuff with sisi's friends trying to steal william or something.

WarmInkWarmInkover 11 years ago
Delicious!

What a delightful read - thank you for this one!

It's great to read someone who thinks like I do - sexy but classy, able to capitalize on the tension of everyday expectations vs desire.

Loved it!

–WI–

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Really enjoyed this. Would love to hear more. Especially involving Sisi's friends. Great job!

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

I'm sure there's a lot fewer readers now, but I just wanted to say that if anyone has ideas for the next entry in this series, feel free to send me personal feedback. I'd love to hear ideas, and they may end up in the next story. Hope you enjoyed this!

HoodedHoodedover 11 years ago
Fantastic

loved it as every other commenter did, would love for William to have his own little harem with sisi and her friends, either way pease continue to write cant wait for the next chapter :D

librertinlibrertinover 11 years ago

An amazing story, it was more on the exciting side than the self-satisfaction material type. Really got the feelings correctly and if your out of sexual times/ seduction dialogue was as witty would go for masterpiece. There are so many ways to continue and so many possibilities to explore. Just as a part from reality to tickle the creativity of an aspired author: many real life incest couples hide behind a BFF marriage cum cohabitation/neighnouring, polyamory is not as rare as society norms want to believe. Factoid #2 do you know how obedient and easily prone to suggestion japanese women are when brought up with the old ways? Live long and prosper :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just please continue this story line.

I can't wait to see what happens next. Phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This was great! You've got to make a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong name

why was Samantha calling william billy

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, Are you not American? Billy is an extremely, and I mean extremely, common nickname for William. E.g. Bill Clinton? That's just the nickname she likes. Or did you think I made a typo eighteen times?

MsQuoteMsQuoteover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

I would have never ordinarily sought out an incest story, but this was fabulous on so many different levels -- story structure, character development, and humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

reply from the person who sent "why was samantha calling william billy"

im actully english. but no i didnt know that billy was a nickname for william so im sorry i brang it up.

overall i thought this story was preety good and think you should continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Awesome story i hope there is a ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome story

great story you could be a great writer of sex books and none sex books

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 11 years ago
Did he ever smack Sisi's "plump bottom"??

You teased all spankers with many almost hidden references to Billy's appreciation for Sisi's fine bum, and even more for his desire to spank those nates soundly...... but....NADA!! LOL

Maybe in Chapter 2??

Well-written, great detail, nervy approaches (Billy & Sisi sharing a bedroom!! LOL) Keep up the fine work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a funny chapter, considering they are cousins but didn't know it at first and then that awkward meeting with their parents and having to sleep in the same bed and hanging out with Sisi's friends who had caught them at the beach. It might interest them to know that some places in the world don't consider first cousin relationship incest.

Now that they have decided to continue with their relationship, it'll be interesting how they keep it a secret from their parents. And when their parents inevitable find out eventually, how will they react? They're in for an intersting summer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should've had a foursome...

That would've been so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

loved the story, need to continue it

HurbsterHurbsterabout 11 years ago

Really good stuff. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was wonderful!

When I was a teen I had the same thing happen, but we knew we were cousins when we first met :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

I loved reading the story -- and loved the scene where the cousins freeze when they realize who the cock and breasts belong to -- cousins! Bring on chapter 2, and give William some chest hair between the pecs for some additional excitement! Would love to have Sisi stroke the hair on William's chest!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
You're My Cousin?!:

My impresssion as they stroll back to Uncle Ian's and Aunt Morgan's house, cousins William (aka Fritz) and Elizabeth (aka Sisi) who is Ian's and Morgan's daughter, just after their party at Sisi"s friend's house, where they finally, completely fuck (as completely as a condum will allow) for their first time, that their tryst will be over after Fritz leaves in a day or so, his three-day weekend over. Though Sisi is there for the summer, the cousin-lovebirds, now that they will no longer shield their short-lived love for each other, had no conversation about future plans, not once admitting any love to the other, not even as in cousin-love, and no words about whether Fritz will return any time during the remainder of the summer.

At the very end of the story, "...whatever we want... " is mentioned. Are they speaking just for that particular night? Or that night and tomorrow? Or until Fritz leaves in less than two days? Only the author knows what "evil" remains to be uncovered in the lives of Fritz and Sisi--if it ever does and if it's only for the summer!!!

The theme of the story contributes extremely well to the story and the character's involvement with each other, their parents, and Sisi's two female friends. All the dialogue is exemplary--EXCEPT, much of the quoted conversations, when there are more than two character conversingr, must be identified by name, there's too much conversation without knowing the speaker--never drags the story to slow down, hesitate (except as noted) or waiver. Overall this story has all the ingredients for a sequel or even several chapters, other than a two day affair that never got off the ground except for the two-night stand of cousins meeing, quickly fucking one and half times, and parting with nary a by-your-leave nor a kiss goodbye! Cousins? First, second, third, fourth, fifth? Never divulged.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
You're My Cousin?!:

My comments about this story are notated just previous to this comment box.

The following in my humble opinion is to address those reader's comments always wishing to alter the word INCEST and what IT means. All those readers' comments rant their wants, needs, urges, appetites, lusts, etc., etc., wanting to expand incest stories into something they are not!!! This section, genre, category, preference, locale and part of Literotica is labeled;

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, ***I-N-C-E-S-T/taboo***...

There are many, varied categories of stories for those wanting threesomes, foursomes, moresomes, BDSM (which includes spanking), gay, lesbian, homosexual, group sex, etc. All other reader's comments--beyond the realm and the reality of incest--should be made in the appropriate comment sections of the differently categorized and sub-titles stories!!

As to the authors I have no wish to suggest how your stories are categorized; however, as for myself I do rate stories according to story and/or all sexual content along with all the other usual considerations.

This story, "You're Not My Cousin?!", was totally and consistently within the criteria of incest from beginning to ending. My comment here is directed to those reader(s) not liking nor adhering to the beauty, love, compassion and committments of all things incest--the readers, the lovers of the style, the sex of incest, the results and heartaches of incest. Incest sex is unique only unto itself. There is no other comparable sex style to the sex of incest!!! So readers not liking the limitations of sexual incest should take your comments of lusts, wantonness, luridness, and your deviency to other categories and sections of pornography.

If I am out of bounds with the administratiors of Literotica, I sincere apologize. Any part of my comments here that are not conducive to the guidelines and rules of Literotica feel free to alter and/or delete. Authors and true lovers of incest should not take my comments as insults to you or your work.

bigdaddyg123

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awsomw! Amazing!!

There r loopholes in the story but overall it's one of the best read joeyI came across. I'd read last night but it tail wandering in my mind especially sisi the protagggonist open heartedness, her attraction, affection towards self-nudity, respect for her own body, all three girls talk in hot tub, her quick decision making and Fritz day dreaming in shower. Keep writing....

Armadio23Armadio23over 10 years ago

This was really good. Not as complex as it probably could've been but still good. Definitely a favorite. If you get the inspiration, I'd love to read more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jilled off

Just wanted to say the sentence where Samantha admitted she 'jilled off' as opposed to jacking off as it is for guys, made me laugh. I've never heard that before but I'm so going to use it forever after. Great story, btw. Any chance of another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
once again we get only a partial story

why didn't you finish the story? we need to know what happens now, he only has a few days left there after all. do they keep fucking? does he stay for the rest of the summer? why do they care about being cousins especially her, it is common in ireland and most of europe for cousins to marry also it is ok in over half of the USA so it shouldn't bother the parents either. time for you to get your lazy ass in gear and properly finish this story as well as the rest of your unfinished stories. you seem to have the reputation of posting only patial stories, most don't even have a beginning let alone an end. a good writer would be ashamed to post an unfinished story, a good webmaster would delete them.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I'm sorry that my stories don't go from cradle to grave, but honestly, I prefer to allow the readers to use their minds and think about what happens after I stop writing. As for the part about cousins, legal doesn't imply awesome. I can legally have sex with an 18 year old, but I doubt her parents would throw her a party if I did so. If you don't enjoy my stories, I encourage you to read those that you enjoy more. You've only got one life, after all. Make the most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Personally, I Loved It

It was a well written, highly engaging story. And the open ending is perfect: "Whatever we want" indeed.

It leaves the reader with the thought that they'll have their happy ending.

Great job, sir. Excellent story.

pope32767pope32767over 10 years ago
One little nit ...

It's New England, but nobody says "New English islands". That really made me double-take right at the beginning. Reading about "New English islands" made me think that some islands next to (Old) England had just risen out of the sea, next to the Isle of Wight or something.

Otherwise, great work!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberabout 10 years ago
nice one

nice story except two flaws.

1. he conveniently forgot that he was at the same house when sisi took him to her house after the swim.

2. you cant let your characters sleep without a shower after they took a swim in the sea. Try it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
usless writer

if the readers have to think up their own beginning or end then they don't need a wannabe hack like you posting partial stories. if you can't be bothered to write a COMPLETE story then don't bother posting at all. the best thing you can do is DELETE ALL STORIES AND STOP WRITING.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Wow, so every story needs to be totally complete? Should I start with the Big Bang next time, and continue to the heat death of the universe? No story has an end; the writer just stops writing. You can't go back to the very beginning, there's always something prior. You can't go all the way to the end. Something else will always happen. Give me an example of a complete story, and I'll tell you the unwritten beginning and ending. In the meantime, find something more productive than being a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Anon is a douchebag! Lol. If he wants to read a book let him go to the fucking store and buy one, these are stories, not freakin' novels, and it doesn't take much imagination to dream up a back story or various endings. Hell thats extra entertainment, read a story and then go to bed making up an eending, or different ending (with me in it!) as I fall asleep and dream!

"What are we going to do now?" Did he really say that right after fucking her? Lol!

I really enjoyed the story! It's not a far stretch for my imagination either since I have at least seven HOT cousins that I can think of off the top of my head ;)

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Well, thank you, Mike! I'm glad you appreciated the story. I hope you read the rest of mine, too; you're a lovely reader. And seven hot cousins? My my, that'd make for a good story...

Joshua94Joshua94over 9 years ago
Pretty amazing

Most enjoyable...I especially loved the part were you went back and hooked the people that had originally caught them back into the story towards the end. Authors that can reconnect ties like that are often hard to come by. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome man keep it up! Part 2 would be great! GT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please :)

I really liked this one, I hope you'll do more in this series. Maybe even use those other girl characters more? But he should still be with Sisi at the end :)

ContrastingContrastingabout 9 years ago
Well done, the other comments are spot on

Hey Matt, good story. You write really well. I especially liked the "corpsed through dinner" line. Perfect! I echo the others, keep writing. You have a steady voice and a command of the scenes as they unfold. Thanks for sharing. -C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're not the first to do it, but I finally have to

make the point:

as I grinded it against her. >> as I ground it against her.

Grinded is NOT a word. It is NOT the past tense of grind. The word is 'ground'.

There, I feel better.

Cute romantic tale.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, the Oxford English Dictionary lists "grinded" as an entry, with a history dating back to the 1500s, at least, and possibly the 1200s, so it is correct, if rare.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Loved this story

I keep checking back, hoping you will have continued this. Please consider doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please make a sequel

It would be awesome if you added more to this story there aren't a lot of stories on literotica with Irish girls, also just for fun I drew what I imagined Elizabeth would look like in the water scene I hope you dont mind I really liked the imagery you used in your story

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, If you come back and see this comment, please send me feedback so I can get in touch. I'd love to see your artwork.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

loved this story and really would love to read a sequel.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Reader here.

I too would love to see your artwork period and I'm sure I'm not the only reader who would.

As for the story itself, loved it. And would really love to see it continued.

Any chance of that Matthew?

5 Stars, and thank you for a very well developed and more than satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONTINUE

YOU SHOULD CONTINUE THE STORIE

MAKING IT WAS PLAND BY THE PARENTS FOR THE TO MEET

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any Chance Of A Sequel?

Very well written, lots of tension, excellent ending.....for part one. This story begs for a sequel.

delta179delta179over 5 years ago
More

Please write a sequel. Maybe where Samantha and Himiko get involved

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
Great Story

Wonderful writing and love the story! Hope to read more about this two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Voluptuous redheads covered with freckles...

...you read my mind...

Great story, hope there’s a sequel..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm a big fan.

I've been a fan of yours and this story for years. I remember you said on your blog, "I guess I was a bit inspired by the movie 'Curse of the Golden Flower', where at one point, (spoilers) a couple discovers that they're related. The girl's reaction is way too over the top to be anything but hilarious". Well, I found this scene from "Family Guy" that reminded me of the story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xZ8YF_jlSA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

One of the most beautiful stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

Yes I had a Cousin 2 years older than Me .. I was 20 She was 18 ..

Wolfk418Wolfk418over 3 years ago

Great store. I would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel?

Great story. It really needs a sequel.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[26.08.22]

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

DBCeeDBCeeabout 1 year ago

As a writer, your vocabulary and grammar are in the top 1% of the story writers. Add to that, you develop your characters and story line with delightful tidbits and hints. This story is very, very good and a pleasure to read. I'm looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fun story. Another chapter would be nice. Agree with the author that be gets to choose when the story ends. To me this entirety story had each acceptable ending. Some of the stories in Literotica seem to but a wall or fall off a cliff where it appears the author doesn't know how to end the tale. Those are the stories that drive me nuts. This is NOT one of those tale.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This really needs a least another chapter. Thank you!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies9 months ago

I don’t have enough words to describe how much I enjoyed this story. Sisi and Will’s attraction was so natural and the sexual tension was palpable! This is definitely going on my favorites list!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fine premise.

Beautifully written.

Great buildup -- multiple times.

Great!

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous