All Comments on 'Our Last Summer Ch. 04'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gooner91gooner91over 11 years ago
AMAZING

Too good. jaslovd it. superb series end.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Very loving and erotic

I feel that this pair have unfinished business. We want to know how their relationship evolves and grows. A story this well written demands a fifth and maybe a sixth chapter. (Please)

max43max43over 11 years ago
Excellent Series

I agree. This needs more chapters. Your story and character development are excellent. An easy to read story. You have the gift. Please continue writing.

dgctgrdgctgrover 11 years ago

That was awesome! Please continue with these two!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It would be nice if they could find a way to be together all of the time.

A very nice and well written storyline.

A sweet love affair between brother and sister is always something special.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It needs a Ch. 5

This is from Ch. 1.........:

("I'm going to cum, Julie... like now!"

I couldn't talk, let alone react to do something or tell him to pull out. It was too late anyway. Todd's cock exploded inside my already dripping wet and pulsing pussy, sending his seed deep inside me.)

In light of this part, no mention of birth control and this has only been going on for a week, I think the obvious direction this story needs to go and keep these two together is for her to become pregnant!?!?!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
very good

I really hope you will continue . Awesome .Can't say much more nor do i need too . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great story and hope to hear more soon

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 10 years ago
We can haz more?

Wow! What a great series! Hot, sexy action and the beginning of some sweet, heartfelt lovin'...I sincerely hope you continue. I've become somewhat attached to these two and hope their love thrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story series

Your writing is great. Your story line is flows without a dull moment.

Keep writing and keep this story line going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really like the overall story

BUT; I think that NO GUY should ask anyone else to consider Anal; unless he's received it himself with a comparably sized Dildo or Cock, they really have no idea what they're asking the other person to do (especially when they think they're larger than average)...DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Love your story and hope to see more of it soon :-)

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
No don't

end it here. Sooo much more joy and controversy to this story. Especially when they reunite for the first time after being away from each other.

Then we need an ending of some sort maybe where they do survive the time away from each other and end up moving away so they can be together and leaving behind disgusted family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow! Just great :). They should work on finding a school that has what they both need and transfer, then when they graduate just stay and live there, far away from family and friends! At least thats the ending Im painting in my head, heh.

Thanks for writing!!

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago

That was really great and I do hope there is more where they finally end up together.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Second time read

and just as good as the first time. PLEASE write some more of this wonderful story.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Great story. Really glad that Julie realised that she loved Todd. It would be really good to have a sequel to the story one where they hold true to each other during their time at separate schools while they wait for the holidays to come around.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

I agree with the anon comment below, great story and it would be good to have another chapter where Todd and Julie are together again and plan out their future together.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

great story. but it needs another chapter - maybe occuring a few years later after college. its a great tale with strong lovable characters. PLEASE MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too short

We need more about Todd and Sara.. How did they last. Did they time anyone else. Details.....

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

Now that I've read all the chapters, I will say I liked this one. A lot. I think you need to leave it as is. Leave the audience wanting more. Let our imaginations take us where we will. Thankfully you have many more I have not read. Please continue to write.

demonoidstormdemonoidstormalmost 2 years ago

Good storyline. Although I can't find closure with how it ended it's still an enjoyable read. Maybe , just maybe , the story will go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3507 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES