All Comments on 'Summer of Fire'

by Karenas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Sexy tale

Very gritty and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Law of Averages

I didn't much care for any of the characters. Jake was a Texas Troglodyte, Lynn was a Barbie and Randy was just kind of dim. But the action was hot enough.

I wanted to give it 4* as a story, but the MMF kiss is going to earn you a bunch of 1-bombs from the LW bots, so I gave you a 5* to average it out a little.

KarenasKarenasover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the 5

I knew that kiss would get me in trouble--but that's what the story demanded!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Gotta tell you, this was a very well done piece. It is very believable, the action is hot, and the visuals are great.

Keep them coming!

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 11 years ago
And another 5

Ordinarily, I'm not a big fan of MMF, but I'm always a sucker for stories that are so well written.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
A worthy entry

A well written story with good characters and plot. I really enjoyed the ending which rounded off a great tale. Look forward to reading more in the future.

Passionate_LassPassionate_Lassover 11 years ago
Good story.

I would love a sequel.

dave110256dave110256over 11 years ago
A 5 star story

Unlike a lot of haters and bashers here, I LOVE threesome and LW stories. This one was great. Please keep writing them. A fine entry in the contest. It was hot!

LikewatchingLikewatchingover 11 years ago
Great Story

I am a fan of MMF. Very well written story.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Nicely done.

Very good, and it left me wanting more.

LuvShowinHerOffLuvShowinHerOffover 11 years ago
Wonderful story.

Wonderful story. Very well written. Looking forward to a continuation of this story. Very hot sharing a sexy wife .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo ...

Great story - thank you.

Harry LegHarry Legover 11 years ago
Excellent work

Very well written piece. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad...

Now I've read everything you posted. :-( Please write more! As a female with a recurring MMF fantasy, I HAD to give you a 5. A few more speaking lines might help Randy with that "dim" image problem, but otherwise the action was spot on. Wondering if Lynn has ever had a DP fantasy??

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Excellent story

I, too, had slight misgivings about the kiss, but people push the envelope at moments of high emotion and it's not as if the guys were simply kissing each other and ignoring Lynn. Of course, now this barrier is down, will Jake want to take it further and invite Randy into his wife's pussy? Not sure Lynn would be up for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous