All Comments on 'Jasmine Fucks My Wife'

by cuntenslaver

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
nothing original about this

It is the same old tired cuck story,the well endowed black w the white woman,the wimp husband,the bitch wife.If you.are going to write a story like this do something different,will make it more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn!

This was bad, i do not just mean bad, I mean BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid cuck story

Badly written cuck story. There are no well written ones but this is worse than usual.

devand38devand38over 11 years ago
a little harsh...

Wow these users must have a few sticks up there asses or something. I didn't think there was anything bad about this story. Well written, short and to the point. I do have to agree that it is a cliched storyline, but there isn't necessarily anything wrong with that. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Writing

All writers have to find their voice - you will, the more you write. It's clear what an interest of yours is, so now experiment with it, and develop it. Writing is personal, and fantasy even more so - let your imagination take flight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Start

Disregard the detractors, they will always be there. Keep your head down and keep writing. Your skill will improve, and your stories will get hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

mmmmmm yes very nice soo hot. cant wait to see what Kesha and Roxy do when they get there, maybe dress hubby like a hot little whore as well

cant wait for more

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very HOT and a Great First Effort!

This is a great start for a very hot series. Ignore the clowns with their close minded comments. I don't understand why anybody would take the time to comment on a story that's obviously not in their sphere of interest. Obviously your story appealed to many of us and we're all looking forward to the next chapter. I'm thinking he needs to give Jasmine some oral clean up and then some, but that's just me. Write what you want and I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please, continue this story!!

would love to read more about it!!

great start!!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Kind of rushed the story.

I gave you a 4 but still feel you rushed your story. Cuckold should also be naked. And forced to suck cock, clean cock. Along with licking and sucking all the tranny sperm out of his wife and swallowing it. Then have cuckold shaved clean, put in chastity and panties. Sissy cuckold will be of use to the tranny and other tranny and bi stud friends. Please try again, or continue with this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just horrible

I've been reading and writing literotica for many years and consider myself an expert on it. I have also been watching transsexual porn since i was 12 so i'm pretty educated in that area too. I feel like this whole story is dry and you need to start from scratch. The husband should be involved more than just watching jasmine fuck his wife. He should be forced to have sex with jasmine also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thin line

Well its kind of a fantasy that's come up in words. Can't blame someone who has that submissive nature with the liking of being schooled. But maybe, there is a thin line and which is ms to have been crossed. Do agree with your writing, a picture is surely draen, but the effort in the storyline looks a little outta shape. Making the narrator look emasculated was a good thought. But it was taken too far. Rest the narrative was nailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He crawled over, stood up and decked Jasmine

After kicking her in the nuts he threw her and his wife out into the street. I guess they had their answer. He did have some pride and self respect and the bitches weren't going to take it away. This has to be one of the worst stories - ever. Poorly conceived, badly written and dialogue thought up by a ten year old. Just awful.

generalrubbiegeneralrubbiealmost 8 years ago
Hot Story

Loved the story, I hope you don't let anonymous douchebags ruin it for you and keep going!

joln321joln321almost 8 years ago

As no submissions in 4 years, I have to assume there will be no others. So, If I were to write chapter 2, I would go with the angle that Tim had been feminized by his wife shortly after they were married as she's frustrated by his early discharges and penile size. So, She taught "Tammy" to be more useful as a Transvestite Sissy Maid. "Tammy" is very accepting at this arrangement as "She" enjoys longer sexual sessions with his wife giving her several orgasm's rather than his quickly which frustrates her.. Along comes Jasmine. who sets the rules and after she leaves. Tim reminds Danielle about her former Boyfriends abuse towards her and he had a 9 inch cock too and to why she married Tim. Also her promise to never abuse him like her ex bf did to her and here she was doing the same thing. Jasmine returns to find out that the scenario she had set forth in their relationship is now changed so either Jasmine accepts the new arrangement or she's out. Tim also happens to be Bisexual as Jasmine is. A happy arrangement is settled upon as Danielle now gets Jasmines big cock along with the Dildo she's used on Timmy/Tammy who also uses it on her.. Now, with Jasmine in the picture, "Tammy" now gets blow jobs which previously he didn't get. He also now gets to have anal sex with his wife as she had denied him in the past. It turns into a win-win situation . for both Danielle and Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible

The story was extremely rushed. There was very little character build up. Plus the husband should have taken a shot gun, shot at both of them and ordered them to strip. Then shoot each one in the foot and toss them out out on the street naked for wreaking his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why do these Shemale cock stories always end in the man just giving in? Do we have any reason to believe that he couldn't just punch the shemale in her butch face?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

crao

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yo momma‘s drivel

farted in cum on latrine walls is betta then yo shit.

Go take a CyclonB shower

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
You know... Divorce lawyers exist

Also... gun exists, if you have to get back at the tranny.

All I'm saying is, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever for the MC to crawl to his wife. 'Would have worked if he was, at least, turn on by what happened, but, since it's not the case...

So:

• Wrong category.

• Not believable, let alone erotic.

• Just your standard issue, pathetic LW story.

Bottom line: nothing redeemable whatsoever here.

'Should have been a hard pass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is there more to this story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Would have been much much better with choice 3; leave and find divorce lawyer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous