All Comments on 'A World Without Men, Until Now'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed the read. Would like to read more if you'd like to continue the story more.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Nice fantasy

I would love to read more of these adventures. Jake and maybe some of the other men's experiences. Thanks

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 11 years ago
hot

one hot sifi story

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 11 years ago
Nice story

I liked it very much and would like to read more chapters if you decide to write them. Thank you for sharing your story.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

Waiting for the other shoe to fall. It is to perfect in every life there must be some rain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!

Nice would like to read more!

YDB95YDB95over 11 years ago
Also waiting for the other shoe

Life can't stay that wonderful forever, sooner or later the women are going to resent how the men are so pampered and never have to do anything (much like in our world!). That said, I did give you five stars. Brilliant and original!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Love the story, can't wait for more. Maybe if the women have some shape shifting abilities would be interesting

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Well, well...

a veritable male utopia. Lovely story well deserved of 5*****

WlljamWlljamover 10 years ago
Grammar

Great story!

The problem with it is that English is NOT your natural language and, like most people, you used a spell-checker to correct your final submission.

This quote from your story "Astasia was much shorter then the rest, actually a little shorter then me" is only one of many examples.

The word then always relates to difference in time eg 'I did this then I did that'

The word than always relates to difference in conditions - as above!

Cheers

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
How to Serve Man

One of the old Twilight Zone productions was titled "How to Serve Man".......

Turned out to be the title of a cookbook.....

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Yes, that other shoe

We only have her word that they are just like humans.

I remember a cheesy SF movie a long time ago; can't recall the name though. They "rescued" a blonde woman from a planet. On the trip back, people started dying and/or disappearing. The blonde was killing and eating the crew. They discovered it too late, and even though the blonde was killed, so was the crew. Ship was filled with her eggs. When the ship landed, the movie ended with ground crews taking more than a dozen blondes from the space ship on stretchers.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice

Great job, thanks.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 8 years ago
Jane already said it: "Five Stars".

I really enjoyed it, while it lasted, and would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best

i've been reading erotic stories all week. this is exactly what i was looking for. the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice!

i wish i was jake, except i want to be the only man the planet! hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting.

Any chance for another chapter or two?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Bor

ing. Submissive punk who happily went along with his captors just to have sex. He's their bitch. Couldn't finish the first page and stay awake. Was it discussed what would happen if he refused sex with the creepy aliens?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
This

was covered better in "A Boy and His Dog" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Dog_(1975_film)

There wouldn't be sex involved. They would milk him for semen they way cows are used for milk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

where the fuck is next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absurdly Delicious

If you're looking for a story with a connection to reality this is not for you. However, if you're looking for a one-off fanciful respite, this just might be it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Smut with bad grammar

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Snappin' milkin' pussy sounds fun..., for a while. The author(s) obviously had seen some of those (non-erotic) videos of women with very long tongues; ones that make me shiver. Having one a foot long wrap around my dick sounds fun for a bit. Prehensile tits that require no hands for a titfuck is just too weird.

I wonder if the author read Andre Norton's 'Virgin Planet'? One man on a planet of women but no sex (yet).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous