All Comments on 'A Working Holiday'

by severinrossetti

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category

Definitely not a LW story.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Interesting

Well written, at times fascinating. But no, it is not a "Loving Wives" story. I'm not sure where to put it, but it's in the wrong category here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving Wives?

No Well written but not LW's.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Interesting.

It may yet become a Loving Wives story. I'm anxious to see where this leads.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Never mind quibbling

about categories. It's a lovely tale, well-told, and that's what counts.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Fantasy/SciFi

Where is the 'wife?' Right now, it looks like it's our 'hero!' As a goddess, this might be classified as Non-Human, but the Magic Zephyr which took his map puts it more clearly in the Fantasy group. Despite the hard thing willingly'' in his butt, it is NOT 'Gay!'

Nice story, per se, but really needs to be moved to proper classification!

Will NOT rate in this section of LIT!!!

(It is a '1' as an LW tale, but it is much better than that!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need POS Catagory

Literotica should have a Piece Of Shit catagory for this, that's all it is, is a PIECE OF CRAP

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Ouch

You write very well. Of course, you know her last line should be "to whom," but it would have been a little awkward, right? Enjoyed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Well this was ... different

I agree with the category quibbling but the author has style. A little teaking & transposing Pura Dei could have been one of those 'Real Housewives'. This would have been one of the more amusing episodes.

rjordanrjordanover 11 years ago
Just a wonderful surprise

Doesn't fit LW. OK, doesn't really fit BDSM either. Or SciFi/Fantasy. It doesn't fit ANYTHING. What shall we do? What shall we do?

Who the hell cares. This is a beautifully written, surprising, tantalizing tale. I probably never would have found it if it hadn't been "miscategorized".

Made my whole day, severinrossetti.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Curiously interesting

Although not loving wives material as of yet, I am interested to know where the story is leading.

Seems as if the young stud has got himself into some sort of cult, and the use of sexual pleasure is one of the cult's tools for making people do what is expected of them.

Thanks for the read.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
I don't expect a part two

The story feels complete and self contained. Good, story, well told; real storytelling, lilting dialect and all. No category would be a great fit, LW among the worst.

Really well done, thanks for posting. Nice to read a gem once in a while

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Uhmmmm....

That was different! Surprising, strange, original and well-written....

Quite a way to kick off a marriage! BDSM foot worship and anal play on a first date. I hate to think what the honeymoon will be like.

More uncomfortable than erotic to me (and the hero?), but what the hell? Different strokes and all that.

I guess this fits into a dark and mostly hidden corner of the large tent that is the LW category.

severinrossettiseverinrossettiover 11 years agoAuthor
oops!

a 'slip of the finger' dropped this into the wrong category! Sorry!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You got that right!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous