All Comments on 'Taking Jasmine Walker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

What a clever idea...spinning so many earlier pieces of your stories and giving glimpses into the real you.

Well done...

petjennypetjennyover 11 years ago
The Best

Interlacing bits of former stories to bring back remembrances of so many past orgasms, while revealing facts (I hope) that the reader never knew. Simply AMAZING. Excellent job.

mab7991mab7991over 11 years ago
GREAT JOB

Just wish I was up to date on all the other story references, but I am working on it LOL

Again any time I can be of assistance to you. you need only to command me

your humble slave in training

becky7becky7over 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

This was an excellent story. I loved all the back story references and the dom/sub aspect. It was not as dark and as some of the genre I've read. I wish you would continue the story of these two characters.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
Tête de Cuvée Silk

As one who copy edited most, if not all, of the back stories here, it's stories like this that make me regret having to give up a most pleasurable and rewarding hobby. I'm glad to see that SilkStockingsLover has found replacements. I wish this very popular author every success in this and all her future endeavors, on and off Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"forth orgasm"

...nice pun

elle_9549elle_9549over 11 years ago

My god, that was incredible! That was, by far, my favorite story from you. Awesome! ~ L

pete_polegspete_polegsover 11 years ago
So fucking awsome

Jasmine,

I think that's the hottest story of yours I have ever read!

How could you top that?

Thanks so much!

Luv,

Pete

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963over 11 years ago

Amazing story and the way there were promises by each I can see this leading to Dana showing up in Jasmines classroom as a student teacher or Jasmine visiting England for the time of her life for a week. Your attention to detail is amazing and your stories are insanely arousing. WELL WELL DONE

grabliggrabligover 11 years ago

Please, write better a sequel "Becoming a Pet: An Innocent Start"!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
OhmygodJasminethatwashot!

I'm a fan of yours to start, but this is at a whole new level. I... (words fail me). The build-up, the hot scene in the hotel/restaurant (oh, it was soooo good) and the lovely interplay in the hotel penthouse (are all dommes wealthy?). Of course, the hubby on the phone just adds tension.

All that would have been wonderful, but you put yourself in the scene!! ... I just can't get over it! I really hope you are enjoying writing as much as I enjoy reading.

... why do I read these things before I try to get some sleep? I may be up for hours now!

ms_fanny_hillms_fanny_hillover 11 years ago

OMG! What a wonderful and steamy story u made! And I felt the strong pulse between my legs....ohhhh, yesh! Keep doing it, my pet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

You are a great writer anyway but this story is certainly one of your best - had me fantasising

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Never have I read a FANTASY soooo

VIVID!!! Such attention to details OMG

THIS WAS AMAZING! I felt like I was

watching both of my pets going at it,

like I was their Dom. EXCELLENT WORK!

pipeman376pipeman376about 11 years ago
Sequel?

Another great story! I don't know how you do it, but please keep it up. Would love to hear about the trip to England and her adventures with the sorority sisters!!

julesbabejulesbabeabout 11 years ago
Intense

I'd love a sequel. This was great

Queenie68Queenie68almost 11 years ago
Great!!

VERY nice story! Only thing, that seemed a bit comic, was the " Oh my, fuck, fuckity-fuck!" part! :-D Otherwise, an EFFING good read! ;-)

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Glad you're having fun with your craft! XXXcellant! Muah! sis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

To write the stories, then to experience them with a fan of your writings; who uses them to heighten your arousal and pleasure-Amazing!! Another great story from you; so sensual, so sexual. This begs for a follow-up chapter, Please.

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
great story

Please go on please write what happens to yoy and dana i love your hot sexy stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't want a sequel

I enjoyed that story, but I want the rest of the story to be created in my mind, not on the page...perfect to leave it as it is.

mlh035mlh035over 10 years ago
i do want sequels

I do want sequels. Terrific story

dirtyhotcherry69dirtyhotcherry69over 10 years ago
wow,,,,,,horny hot and written beautifully.

so hot and horny ,,,written so well too,,,wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*Speechless*

I find it funny that throughout the whole story i thought it was all 'made up'...

That was until i read the last two words 'The End', followed by the name of the Author :o

i was so starstruck at the thought that this could have possibly happened. Because honestly... it was the hottest thing i have EVER read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stories

You are far and above my favorite Literotica author/writer. This story needs aditional parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL

PLZPLZPLZPLZ MAKE A SEQUEL I NEED TO KNOW MORE can u write a sequel about jasmine's time in england?PLZPLZPLZ

SteverenosSteverenosabout 10 years ago
Jasmine - That was Hot!!!!!!

Jasmine - That was so fucking hot - amazing you are a truly gifted writer, when you finish your week in England will there be a followup?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your undeniably submissive 'ANZUS CFNM' fanclub members voted 5+ stars, as expected!

Brilliantly written from a Male submissive POV; God willing there should be further chapters detailing the pain/pleasures of unforeseen anal penetration by a well-hung but determined Male perpetrator. Whether Male or female; both sexes do benefit, in glowing multi-orgasmic terms, even if fully castrated in our 'Mistresses' experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg

I loved your story, I was on holiday in kos a few years ago with three of my friends when I had my first encounter with another woman. I was 34 years old and recently divorced and was hoping to meet a guy, but it turned out that I would be unlucky as I had been there for four days and had not been laid. we were in a club one night when a guy I just did not fancy kept trying to chat me up. I told him I was not interested, but he would not take no for an answer. a girl of about twenty leaned into my ear and said if you want rid of him just go along with me and do as I say, he will be gone in seconds I promise you. she put her arm around my waist and said are you flirting with this creep? I said no she said you mean no mistress, I then said no mistress. good she said becaue we are going to my hotel where I m going to put you over my knee and spank your naked ass the fuck you with my big strapon dildo. the guy said you fucking weirdo,s and walked away. I said thank you so much, you were right about him. she then said I was no joking about spanking you and fucking you, so let,s get going. I thought she was having a laugh, but she slipped her hand from round my waist and felt my ass up.she kissed my neck then I felt her hand moving slowly round to my pussy, I realised that I was wet and very turned on. she pushed her hand onto my pussy through my panties, I slumped against her and knew that what she said was true, I was going to be spanked and fucked by her. I had never been with a woman before and never even thought of it before, but as it happened I loved it and am still with my mistress/lover today.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Read this awhile back. Very hot! Wonder if Jasmine's UK vacation will be featured in a sequel...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really appreciate your creativity and terrific writing

Would love to read one of your longer stories where a young Mistress meets and seduces 2 heterosexual married mature sisters! Can picture those exquisite mature bodies with their soft and seductive bodies previously only available to their husbands and matured due to birth of children being loved and used by a young hard body 'girl' in their eyes and heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2

hope there is gonna be a secend to this story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need another chapter

Please another chapter. Need to find out what happned when she went back to her room, did her and Dana get together the next day. And what about the weekly things Dana was going to send every week, then going to England. would like more interacting with husband Howard Thanks

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyover 9 years ago
(*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

I'm only at the first page and already I got 5 stars for you. This is beautiful J! Not sure how I missed this story before but its now in my favorites.

Off to page 2 now!

slutboi74slutboi74over 9 years ago
Simply the greatest story on Literotica

Your large & loyal fan base waits with baited breath for part II of what is an erotic masterwork (no pressure)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you really know Palm Beach?

I have read this story over and over and never tire of it - you are really good. But I just read this story of silkkitty's named jean and jon redux - and while reading it I realized you two must have stayed at the same hotel in west palm. Interesting. Love your work ssl.

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

You have become my favorite author here. I really enjoy the way you develop the characters. Quickly enough to keep interest but enough to develop a sense intimacy. Well done.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it

So much fun reading your fantasies!

I hope there's more of you two !

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

really enjoyed your fantasy really would love to read more of these two

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
Did Jasmine go to England?

Details of that voyage are needed Mistress

litstudentlitstudentover 7 years ago
ahhh

holy moly! didn't even make it to the 2nd page, i came! haha. This is great, definitely coming back for more (pun unintended, but it works)

Melmann2001Melmann2001almost 7 years ago
Fav Submission

Favourite Submission By Silkstockingslover.

Melmann2001Melmann2001almost 7 years ago
Fav Submission

Favourite Submission By My Favourite Author Silkstockingslover.

Don't Think I'll Ever Get Tired Readin This Over And Over Again, Gets Me Rock Hard Nd Beating Off Just By Reading The 1st Page Only.

5 Stars To U Silkstockingslover!

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
So hot

Loved Dana and Jasmine, although I identify with Jasmine more. Let us know how the relationship progresses. Can't wait for the trip to the sorority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best ever story

I can't wait for you to go to England and be with Dana

and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

do you still take order from her and when are you going to England

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This could have been better.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

I was drawn in with the realization this story was earlier then the others I've read. Love Jasmine's and Dana's characters. The setting is oddly enchanting. The sexual and sensual sensations a super turn on. Want to know what Jasmine told her husband: truth or not?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need to search the other 600 stories to see if you continued this.. England and Canada visits

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why post books on site!

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

419. I see others would like to see you head off to England and also get a visitor in Canada. With lots of sex to follow

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't wait for the next story when Jasmine and her Husband go to england and fuck Dana's brains out, Dane will be double fucked by a man and his sexy wife,

woodseaveswoodseaves5 months ago

I love the Eponymity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50266 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...