All Comments on 'My Wife's First'

by Txwriter29

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
WOW*

You waited three years and then you submit this??? You should be a shame of yourself!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shame on the author.

Piece of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gay

Just suck a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Open door & exit closet

Dull and contrived gay fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
there is sick

then there is this sick fuck, you give gays a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
and they are out in vengence

Once again only Anon and someone who hasnt submitted anything have left comments. If you think it so easy then try writing one yourself. And yes I have submitted and i choose to leave my comment as anon because my computer just about exploded the last time i commented on this. Now the story needed more to it to be a great piece of writing. Develope the characters a little and mabey a little more dicription of the act itself. But not bad a 3* . Keep on writing and dont let the nimrods out there dicourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick fuck

do us a favor stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-they are out in vengeance

So? The writer should know that stories like this are going to get bashed, in the loving wives category. That's just the way it is. I too have submitted several stories to this site. They scored well until I left comments on other stories with my username. I noticed how my scores started going down on stories that were well written and not controversial at any stretch of the imagination. Readers downgraded my stories, just because they didn't like my comments to stories like this. I'm sick and tired of the wimp ass cuckold stories that seem to have taken over the loving wives category. Why don't these writers put them in fetish where they belong. I never read that category and would never be exposed to stories like this, which I don't find erotic. My hats off to the anonymous comments which I always read first. It helps me avoid wasting time on stories I know I won't like. They may be rude, but usually tell the truth. Thanks guys.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Where did the three years go?

The three years between submissions did NOT go to grammar or spelling classes! Yeah, I've heard about the grammar police. However, when the FIRST sentence has an egregious error PLUS the second paragraph states that the couple has been celibate since 2009, then it reduces the author's credibility, at least to many readers!

Next, there is a compelling argument that Sweetie is NOT an adventuresome woman. In fact, she is portrayed as very reluctant. Everything is set up by Hubby, and skin color was a prime attribute. Next, another attribute critical to HUBBY'S selection was the black-stereotype of massive meat! Among those attributes are enough factors to put this squarely into the Interracial category, or perhaps Reluct/NonCon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
stupid story

Just another brain-dead WACC story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't give up your job at McDonalds lil dude.

Just ride your bike far away.-1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK idea......horrible delivery

Dude, get editorial help.....PLEASE!

You can't tell a decent story using the same behavioral speech as a 14 year old girl.

It just won't work.

Maybe if you get some help with patching it up, you might....and I repeat MIGHT have some ideas that people would enjoy reading.......

Might.

Txwriter29Txwriter29almost 11 years agoAuthor
Submitals

There is nothing wrong with letting someone know what you think of their story or that you don't like it, The name calling and stuff is childish and pointless. This was the second story I have written and it is in the midst of a very ugly divorce. I am working on my writing styles a bit and hope to bring yall better ones like the original one I had on here.

Sorry this one disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

don't listen to these fags keep it up you are close on both stories so your best and I will keep reading these people may not of had any pussy for the men I use the term loosely and woman no cocks lol

darkfaundarkfaun5 months ago

Good idea, but switching between present and past tense really kills the flow.

I'd love to see you do another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous